OSCAR

Hello! My name is Oscar, and today, I'm here to answer some questions!

I've never done this before so I must be awkward at some point...hehe

"How do you pronounce your name?"

Ah, yes. You see, my full name is Oscar Dosqe. It only has two words because I was adopted by my cousin's uncle, which makes him like my foster father, and he's native.

The "Oscar" is easy to pronounce, but the "Dosqe" is something like "dothk." Like you have a lisp by the 'S'.

The 'E' is silent...

"Do you want to tell us more about yourself?"

I was theoretically born at December 18, 2007, so as of now, I am 12 years...

...4 months...

...and 5 days old.

Being born on December, my zodiac sign is Sagittarius and I am 148 centimeters of height...

I do not know why I said that last part...

"Are you always a factual sort of person? Do you compute stuff for fun?"

Yes, I do! There's something so fun with exploring with the facts that I can't help but learn more because, quite honestly, life can't seem to provide you the same things as a book can.

It's...just...fun...

"Where did you manage to get those books, you don't even go to school? And what have you learned from them?"

I don't think my formal education is relevant to this question.

Also, I managed to get these from couz' friends who don't need any more books.

At least, now I know that blonde people get such hair because of lack of melanin in the hair! The same applies to eyes, supposedly.

Maybe that's why I'm blonde and blue-eyed. Maybe I have melanin-deficiency?

I'm not sure if there's such a word, but I like calling it that way...

"Why do you like books so much, and what's your favorite type of book?"

Ah, yes. Obviously, I love my books because they sort of make this other world for me to pay attention to. Under my circumstances, I don't like pickpocketing with my couz because that's just...rude...and besides, I hATE getting myself into some trouble. I love the world of facts, fantasy, action, and so on!

I'm good with fantasy books, but my favorite REFERENCE book must be atlases...

Seriously, I love maps and memorizing places, especially the States of America and the countries in Africa.

Did you know that Egypt is at northeast of Africa and Japan is like the shape of a 'J'?

Okay, maybe you know that part...

"So you have photographic memory?"

Yup, I sure do! And it comes in handy when I memorize plate numbers of cars...

...and wondering where that stupid Kian left his sim cards...

"Are you the one who tells your friends their MBTIs?"

...friends i don't have friends~

Well, I told Vivian she's an ESTJ...and I'm an ISFJ (Defender), at least I THINK I am...

"Is there something you can't do?"

Uh...I can't swim...?

Though all kidding aside, the only reason why I can do a lot of things is because I learn them all from the books. But I still have many flaws, and I know them all by heart.

I know I'm too factual and I, sometimes, can't be very reliable when coming up with decisions. I know I don't know how to set my priorities, I know I may not meet my cousin's expectations, and so on.

"Okay now, what are the things you don't like much?"

Hm...I don't like commotion, too much noise, getting into trouble, a lot of attention—I'm better off alone with my books—and I'm also a bit claustrophobic.

Some side of me is also a bit cherophobic but, I may never be so sure.

Of course, I also have some hate in this world, but that isn't relevant...

...bUT I MEAN C'MON, WHY WOULD THE PEOPLE VOTE FOR A MAYOR WHO ONLY PRIORITIZES THE HIGH-RANKING PEOPLE AND DOESN'T FOCUS ON THE MARGINALIZED?! STATISTICS STATE WE MAKE UP 60% OF THE CITY'S POPULATION FROM THE PREVIOUS CENSUS, SO ONE CANNOT SIMPLY SAY WE ARE NOT IMPORTANT IN THIS SOCIETY—

"Oscar...calm down..."

Yes, yes, okay, okay...

...think of puppies...

...cute, cute puppies...puppies you like...things you like...

...I'm too talkative...

...I need to stop now, I'm at 700 words already...

...wow, I'm talking to myself again, aren't I...?

...at least my life ain't getting any worse...

#TOTSR