Chaotic YJ Team Headcanons

-Not Brothers content, just a thing I wrote cause I had writer's block-

"Hey, Hey, HEY!" 

"What?"

"Did you fuckin' see Ava's haircut?" The blonde called across the room.
Artemis had 'figured out' his ID last week, and Bats couldn't ground him since there was no proof that Robin had disobeyed his orders. He and Arty had not stopped gossiping ever since.

"Ava C or Ava N?" The raven-tressed boy responded.

"Which ever one is in grade 10."

"Their both in grade 10, Arty." He gave a chaotic look of confusion.

"She wore the Denim outfit....the," She hated saying it, but he thought it was hilarious.
"....The Joutfit."

"OH MY GOD YES." Robin grinned. "Did she cut it with a lawn mower?"

"More like a lawn mower with gout." The blonde cackled across the room.

"I know! In dance she was like "this is a girl song, we should only have girls dancing it" Like, it's 'Bend and Snap' from Legally Blonde, SHUT UP." He gestured angrily to get his point across.

"What a grade A bitch." Artemis went to sit back on the couch.
She jumped back up as the sound that rang out.
"WALLY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" She laughed, trying to sound mad.

Wally giggled into the end of his slide whistle.
He'd first seen the item when he came to see one of Dick and Artemis' shows and was enamored; now he carried it everywhere. The team was just grown-up enough to be annoyed by it, but just childish enough to laugh at it.

"You're such a dick!" Robin shoved him.

"You too." Wally took the shove and returned with a hug.

"Dude! Shut up! There are other's here."
He shushed. Even though Artemis knew, Bats still wouldn't let him tell, thew just had to 'figure it out'. Robin kind of wanted to give them some helpful hints, but Arty already make rich jokes at him, and he didn't want to know what he'd get from the others.

"Chill out." Wally blew on his slide whistle, making the boy chuckle again.

"That's so stupid!" He covered his grin, walking back to gossip with the blonde.

A few minutes later, in the kitchen...
Conner opened the cabinet to get himself a mug, he grabbed one of the bigger ones and closed the cupboard door.

He started, dropping the mug. He barely caught the mug before it hit the hard counter.
Wally and his fucking SLIDE WHISTLE.

"I'M LITERALLY- I'M LITERALLY JUST VIBING HERE" He sighed, putting the mug down on the counter with a snap.

"Sorry." He smiled. "Hey- where's m'gann?"

"I'm not letting you harass my girlfriend with your stupid whistle."

"C'mon."

"I think she's making TikToks in her room."

Wally ran around to her room. He rapped on the door.
"Hey, M, you need help filming anything?"

"Wally?"

"Yeah."

"Uh sure, one sec." There was a pause. "Sure, come in."
Conner was always supportive of her, but he didn't really get Tik Tok, or entertainment as a whole.

"What can I do?"

"Lay on the floor, and don't flinch when I drop this on you."

Meanwhile, Artemis and Robin were still chatting, except not they were talking about this misogynistic jerk in the younger's homeroom.
Fortunately, Robin slurped that Respect Women Juice™, and had a lot of tea, just waiting to be spilled.

"Hey Kaldur," Artemis called to their  team leader, who was grabbing something off the table. "Do we have anything coming up?"

"Not that I know of."

"Oh. Doing anything of interesting?"

"I'm just about to put these on a jacket." He shrugged, holding up a couple pride and Safe Space patches.
"Are you two enjoying yourselves?"

"Yeah, robin is Dragging  this jerk from school."

"Oh."

"uh huh." He watched his feet, a little uncomfortable sharing his non-robin life."

"Carry on." He nodded to them, saying a casual goodbye and rounding into the hall.

"Dude, you're so shy! You were being genuinely not un-cool!"

"Thanks!" He snarked.

"Seriously, why don't you share this side of yourself with the team? Bats doesn't need to know."

He lowered his voice, glancing all around him. "He ALWAYS does."

-Back to your regularly schedueled programming-

-Titans 2 IS coming, I just had writer's block-