Chapter tweenty-eight - My sister in law

Mandy POV

Alex and me never talked about that incident again. I am glad since it earned me a phobia just thinking about that maniac makes my body shaking.

His parents called me that afternoon. I guess Alex told them what happened. His mother who cursed non stop and keep on yelling about how maniac and animal Daniel is.

They told me next time to call me when Alex can't go home early and they will accompanied me. Lucy is so loud she said it's good that Alex won't becoming early so we can have sister bonding.

I'm happy they are supporting me so much and didn't feel like I am burdened.

Right now, I am in my phone talking to Alex mother with Lucy in the background who so excited meeting me.

"Yes Priscilla, but I can't leave early I have 2 operations to go." I said to Alex mother.

"Oh don't worry about that dear. I will call the hospital to switch you with other doctor." She said like it was nothing.

"No Priscilla, I don't want to use your connection here"

"Don't worry about that its the perk of being the owner besides your going to be owner too soon when you and Alex get married" she said happily.

"But Priscilla...."

"No more buts... I will call the hospital now. Take your bags and relax. Lucy wanted to asked favor from you. She said its only you blah blah blah... "

"OK Priscilla" I cut the call and turn towards my office gathered all my things and went to parking lot.

I drove off and meet them in the cafe just 15 minutes drive from the hospital. I spot them inside the cafe talking. What a lovely daughter relationship.

"Hey good afternoon you two" I greeted them. Lucy jump to me and hug me.

"Your here! I miss you so much Sissy. Alex never want us to borrow you for a day. I really hate him." Lucy said poutly.

"Hahaha he keep on asking her brother to send you to us. But her idiotic brother said he doesn't like to share his wife time. Hahahaha" Priscilla said laughing. Alex really is weird. He always wanted me for himself.

"Yeah selfish and jealous idiot guy that's my only brother. And please don't tell him we kidnap you. He will come here and get you. Please Sissy? " She said while looking at me like in a pupply like eyes.

"Yes Lucy. Precilla said you wanted to ask me a favor. What is it?" I asked when I remember what Precilla told me in the phone earlier.

"That.. hmmmm.. You know my mom own a fashion brand right?"she said

"Yes"And I nodded.

"Well the thing is. I submitted my sketch to my mom and she approved it. It's a collection of long gowns."

"Wow! Your amazing Lucy at young age you able to pull off. Your going to be as successful as your mom in the future" I told while congratulating her. I am so happy for her.

"Yup thank you sis! But you know I draw that gown based on my inspiration. And your my inspiration"

"Me? As in me?" I pointed myself.

"Yeah you.. so I want you to wear it for me. And have a photo shoot so we can put it in the collection of my mom clothing line. Please sis?" She asked me again in a puppy eyes or shall I say more like begging.

Her mom whose been silent and looking at us the entire time is looking at me too like waiting for my answer.

"But I never had any experience in that field Lucy. I might fail you. I am not a model to begin with" I told my answer to her.

"You enough already. Don't worry just be what you are. Your sexy just the way you are" she still pleading raising her hands and keep bowing.

I can't say no to this right? At end we went to photo shoots and both Priscilla and Lucy are feeling ecstatic about it.

I changed into three sets of long gown dresses. They applied me different make up. Honestly I don't really know what will I do. I don't have any idea being a model.

I finished the shoot and I hope it will turn out good. Alex called and I told him about the photo shoots. He tell me to wait for him and he will come to get me.

Lucy and I settled in the couch and waited for the results at the same time I am waiting for Alex. I already take off the make up since I never been a fan of it ever since.

He came after 45 minutes. He looks so handsome in his Armani suit. When he entered the shop all the women's eyes are on him.

"Babe" he greeted me then give me a quick kiss in the lips. He take a sit next to me and put his arms around me.

"You and mother will be the death of me. Why did you join my wife your craziness huh? where's the photos? I will be the one to decide" Alex told Lucy while pointing at her while glaring. Looks like hes angry.

"Hello to you too brother. Its not you who took the shoot it's her. So back off" Lucy said angrily towards her brother.

"No! I don't trust you and mother. If ever she's too sexy in that shoot cancel it." He bursted and I try to calm him by kissing his cheeks playfully.

He turn to me and said

"And you women why did you not tell me about this? " He glared at me.

"Alex don't be an asshole. Its just a photo shoot and I did not wear revealing clothes so don't worry" I told him while glaring.

"Right! Go home brother and let us have our mother and two daughter bonding. You and father should stake together since both of you married your office"Lucy said talking like its nothing while he's brother fuming with anger.