SUNFLOWER

━━━━━━ 🌻 ━━━━━━
SUNFLOWER
━━━━━━ 🌻━━━━━━

❝ if all the seven billion people on earth are stars, you are my sun

if all the seven billion people on earth are stars, you are my sun.

MAE EVANS lived like a young flower

MAE EVANS lived like a young flower. She wore petals like skin that delicately dressed her, a slim stalk for bones that would snap if she wasn't careful. The girl held honey-sweet nectar on her tongue, flowing out in a symphony whenever she spoke. Her blonde curls sit on her shoulder as she stares up at the brilliant blue sky, her smile reaching out to face the sun. Mae Evans was fragile, a newborn flower in disguise of human who could wither and die wordlessly any given moment. Breathing was a risk. But Mae would effortlessly drench in that risk, turning over the entire feeling into a blessing. The flower was born susceptible, there was almost nothing she was immune to. With not much immunity in her body, Mae was frail as leaves that migrated wherever the wind took her, if the wind was fate. Mae was bounded within the clasps of fate, and she didn't mind- as long as she could find the sun, nothing would go wrong.

When tragedy bestows upon her family, Mae is enraged. She was forbidden to go out on the field, to find the answers. Mae cannot handle the world. But now she's torn herself out of her cocoon, her wings grasped tightly on her and after meeting a certain hero, she knows it. She knows she can be saved.

Mae Evans would later realise that she has found her light. That she has found Peter Parker, a boy full of life who trails behind a great responsibility. That she has finally begun to live her life like she always wanted to.

THE SUNFLOWER HAS
FOUND HER SUN.

THE SUNFLOWER HAS FOUND HER SUN