*Truth uncovered*

"It looks like ivory dandelions work" Victoria said twisting the little bottle in her hands as she looked closely at it. Emily, Riley, Thomson, Shona, Charlie, Anita and I was sitting with Victoria in the second pack house figuring out who the potion belongs to.

"Who is that?" Anita asked, I played with a curl of her hair as she leaned into me. I was a bit distracted from last nights events. The way her body fitted into mines, the sweet sounds of her moans and the taste of her soft lips was making me hard all over again.

The bond was fully complete and I was glad...more than glad. I could feel everything she is feeling, thinking and wanting and she can feel the same for me. The bond felt stronger, tighter and I breakable and I couldn't ask for more...well maybe one more thing, scratch that two.

Make her Aniela knight and make that belly swell up with thousands of pups.

I heard a soft gasp and noticed my mate full on red and is staring at me with wide eyes and blushful cheeks, I smirked and winked making her quickly turn around. I chuckled lightly and pulled her into me.

"She's a witch, she owns a little shop called 'Ivory D.' " looking up Victoria handed the bottle to Riley, " she did a few things for my pack. I recognize her symbols anywhere."

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go meet this Ivory D and find out what happened with our Alpha and why she helped." Emily said with a mouthful of Doritos this girl never stops eating.

Everyone nodded. " we meet at the front of the pack house ready to go. Not all of us will come, only Riley Thompson, Victoria, Anita and I. Everyone else I count on you to watch over the pack and protect them."

Emily and Shona nodded, and Charlie agreed. " we won't let you down alpha."

Anita's POV:

I tied my hair up and put on a simple jean shorts with a v neck black top. My sweater wrapped around my waist as I bent down to tie the laces of my combat boots. I was finally about to figure out how and why this all happened. After that shower with Artemis, I didn't care what the truth was...as long as I have him and he's mines and I'm his. I touched the making on my neck and blushed, thinking of the way his fingers touched every inch of my body igniting the unlit match inside. The steam added to our pants and heavy breathing, the way his fingers tangled in my damp hair...

"Anita? You have a little visitor" I snapped out of my head and looked towards the door to see Thomspon holding Sebastian.

"Ba ba!" I squealed in happiness at the little wolf and picked him up holding him tightly. He snuggled closer to me and held onto me tightly. " hi cutie. My god you got so big. I kissed you!"

"Ela!! Don't weave meh again oki?" I nodded and kissed him all over. " I promise munchkin."

" how come you don't give me that much love?" Artemis walked in faking a pout as he stared at his baby brother. " oh hush" I kissed his cheeks as he ruffled Sebastian's hair,

"Lun-" I glared at Thompson and he blushed. " sorry um Anita, ebony has been asking for you. I told her the truth of course but she really wants to see you...everyone does," 

I frowned, realizing this whole time I've been caught up in the heartbreak and drama with Artemis, I left my family...Adrian and Amanda must be worried! And with mom back...I don't know how dad would react...I sighed and Art,is touched my shoulder as I put Sebastian down. " hey you ok?"

I smiled slightly and nodded, " yeah...just thinking"

I looked at Thomas and rubbed my eyes. " After this is al cleared up, I want to have my family over here. Including my mother and father. Make sure nothing happens between them. I'll deal with everything when we come back."

Thomson smirked and nodded. " yes ma'am." He walked out taking Sebastian with him and I felt arms circle around my waist. " that was so fucking hot. You would make a sexy Luna bossing people around."

I giggled and turned around standing on my toes. "Really now? I can show you how sexy~" 

His eyes darkened and he pulled me closer. " your playing with fire Anita."

I tapped his bottom lip. " then let me get burned."

He roughly pulled me in and kissed me as we fought for dominance...only for him to win.

~~~~~

It took about three days to get to the Witches shop. Anita was on my back sleeping since she stayed up all night watching out for us. Victoria, Thomspon, Riley and I was in wolf form making our way to the town. Few people pushed around carts and kids ran around. It looked like back in the 1700s with barrels and ox pulling carriages. 

Few people saw us and gasped, staying alerted. Some pulled there kids back and others glared and formed little balls of magic in there palms. Victoria shifted back into human form, pulling a shirt over her from her bag and raised a hand.

" we come in peace. I'm Victoria blade and I'm looking for Ivory Dandelion?"

Everyone broke out in a few whispers until a voice appeared from behind us. 

"Why do you want me?"

I transferred Anita to Riley's back and shifted, pulling on some shorts.

The lady in front of us was short, chubby with brown skin and silver hair braided into a crown wrapped around her head, she was very beautiful and still looked young.

"I'm Alpha Artemis knight and I'm here because of Riley."

The woman stared at me with blank empty grey eyes before glancing at my sleeping mate.

"Come with me, and you will seek what you are looking for. The truth uncovered."