2. Black hoodie

Preeti's point of view

"Preeti.. Is it perfect or it's need more alteration from my stomach." Emily asked me while looking at her reflection in the mirror and check her wedding gown.

"You can't able to breath if you stitch it more. It's perfect." I said while looking at her beautiful white gown.

It is in a mermaid style and white and silver embroidery all over it giving it a rich look. Her net embroidery full sleeve looking beautiful on Emily's fair skin.

I got up from my chair and help her adjusting her gown from behind.

"Oh..my..my.. look at my daughter-in -law Neet. Isn't she look like an angel. My son will go crazy when he see you in this gown."

Emily turned into pink when Nate aunty compliment her beauty.

"Indeed she is looking like an angel from heaven in this gown." Mom said looking at Emily.

We all are in a boutique, buying dresses for Emily which she needed after marriage. She also tried her wedding gown which designer specially designed for her on Nick's request.

Mom and Nate aunty buy almost half boutique. Siddharth was right Mom get crazy when it comes to the wedding shopping. She also bought so many dresses for me and keerti, I objected but she didn't listen to me. I don't know what will I do with so many dresses when my closet is full of dresses which Siddharth bought for me.

I will share them with my friends and cousins and Puja loves dresses.

It's already afternoon and we are shopping since morning.

"Girls Let's go home. We are done with shopping." Maa said looking at us.

"Finally.." Emily sigh in relief.

I chuckled softly looking at her.

"Mom can we spend some more time here. I want to spend some time with Preeti." Emily asked to Nate aunty.

"But how I will go home. I know nothing about the city and I have to go early home today." I said looking at her.

"Don't worry we will be at home before five and Siddharth sir fire me from my job if he came to know that I leave her lovely wife alone in this city." She said looking at me and give me an assure smile.

"But honey we have lot of preparations to do." Nate aunty said.

"Please Mom.." Emily gave her a puppy eyes.

Nate aunty huffed..

"Okey fine.. I am going in Neet's car. You will take my car." Nate aunty said while handing her car's key.

"Take care.. Call me if you need anything. " Mom said while caressing my head when I touched her feet.

"Yes Mom.." I said while giving her a smile.

"Have fun.." Nate aunty said looking at and Emily.

After saying this they both leave from there.

"So..where do you want you go?" I asked turning to Emily.

"Don't you wanna explore the art of your husband's company.." she said while lifting her one eyebrow.

I looked at her with open mouth.

"Means.."

"Means Kapoor's Constructions built this mall. This is the one of the finest mall built by Kapoor's Group. Siddharth sir own fifty one percent share of this mall so technically you are the owner of this mall." She said looking at my open mouth face.