Chapter 4 [Rewrite]

3rd Pov

"Damn it!" Dobermann yells and looks around her, their surrounding is filled with Reunion soldiers. "Even though we already made into the exit!" She continue to yells, frustrated. "You really think we would just let you go, isn't it? Don't you think it's about time to wake you up from dreaming?" Someone asks, coming to the area.

"Our communication has been restored! I've already contacted the O.P.D, they should be joining us soon! But this blasted..." Dobermann said. As the mysterious person shoot their explosive weapons near them. "Watch out! She's using an explosive weapons!" Nearl yelled, and raised the cautions.

"I still can't get contacted with the recon team!" Dobermann yells, getting frustrated every seconds pass, while Amiya is trying to recognizes the mysterious person, and asks,"...who exactly are you?" The person giggles and shows their features, to show a beautiful Sarkaz girl, two horns on her head, with short gray hair that ends on her neck, blazing red eyes, a teasing smile plastered on her face. She wears white shirt and a jacket above it, short skirt, black grayish leggings, and a pair of sneakers.

"I don't expect you to know who I am...but, I know who that person next to you." The mysterious person who turned out to be W said looking at Dr. Nicholas, until her eyes lands on Ashley who is standing in front of them, gripping on both her swords tightly, as she feels something familiar based on her features. 'Ah...The Beast...I think she would want to meet her.' She thoughts and continue to observes Ashley's features.

"...is Reunion going to continue fighting us?..." Amiya interrupting her observations, W looks at her and put both of her palm in front of her, "Hey, hey, don't be like that. You know, It's a pain for rushing over here after a tiring job. Then for the sake of future cooperation, why don't we exchange some pleasantries first? Well...you may call me...W. I've wait so long to meet that person next to you." She said.

"...Doctor?" Amiya asks looking at Dr. Nicholas. "Doctor. I have a few little questions I'd like to ask for him. Would you be so kind giving us some...alone time?..." W asks, wanting to discuss something with him. "You're just wasting you're breath." Nearl interrupted, holding her shield up. "Don't be hasty. I have some information you might be interested in." W replies and smirks.

"Actually, we just meet some rather slick folks...quite skilled, and dressed just like you guys." She said telling them some of what she saw. "Though their camouflage is enough to fool Ursus, but I saw through their little trick~" She giggles, "Could they be from the recon team?" Amiya asks, a little surprised, "...I'm glad that they're safe..." she sighs in relief.

"Little bunny, are you their leader?" W asks suddenly. "I'm curious, What charm do you hold over them...so that they'd give their lives so enthusiastically and unremorsefully for you?" She asks, another smirk on her face, when she sees her surprised expressions.

"What...are you saying?..." Amiya asks, trying to process what she just says, "You heard me. None of them will be returning to you. Hey you...are you really worth sacrificing their lives over?" W asks, continue to provoke them, "...Don't worry about her. The exit right there!" Dr. Nicholas said, interrupting her.

"I'm not done talking. Amiya...did I make you mad?" W asks and giggles once again, "You've gone too far." Amiya replies, her bangs covers her eyes, "Good, good...now that's more like it." W said in amusement, "Come at me." She said taunting them.

"W of the Reunion movement, you've gone too far!" Amiya yells and points at her. "Every life is precious, each and every one...this is something that you'll never tarnish!"

"Doctor!" Amiya called and looks at him, waiting for an orders. "Rhodes Island, prepare for combat!" The doctor said.

"Heheh..." W chuckles heartedly and prepares for the battle.

Timeskip

"Ahh...what a nostalgic feeling! Amiya was it?....ah, I see what's going on!" W said and laughs in amusement. "I've remembered now." She chuckles remembering something from the past. W noticed the Rhodes Island haven't leave yet, "What?..." W asks looking at them, "I've already gotten what I have now. Shoo!" She said shooing them with her hands.

"You...!" Amiya grumbles, irritated. "What a weird enemy..." Ashley mutters looking at W and put both of her swords back in it scabbards.

"W?..." Reunion soldier asks approaching her. "...What, do you lot want to stay here and die? That's perfectly fine by me. You're all free to do as you please." W replies, not even care of they dies. "...we're falling back. Let them go. Talulah order." He replies, ignoring her words.

When Amiya hear what he says, she stare at them confused, "Forget it. Things get boring when they get dragged out too long. I hate being bored. That's all there is to it." W said annoyed and walks away, "However, I look forward to seeing you again, Amiya." She said looking back at Amiya.

"As well as...that person, and...her too." W said looking at both Dr. Nicholas and Ashley. "What?!" Amiya yelled confused. "Next time I will hear the truth from you, Doctor." she said to him, and looks to Ashley who still had confused expressions, "Also you, you sure you don't remember her?"

"Who's her?..." Ashley asks, clueless "Bye~" W said ignoring her questions and walks away, leaving them with the Reunion soldiers she's with. "What...why is she doing this?.." Amiya asks, many questions flood in suddenly inside her mind.

"Reunion...they've left. Retreat back to Rhodes Island...immediately." Dobermann said, ordering her teams. "...I'll escort the operators in the back..." Amiya said and walk past Nearl. "Amiya..." Nearl said, worried and grabs her shoulder, "I'm fine." Amiya smiles lightly, trying to reassures her, "...all right..." Nearl said and let go of her shoulder.

While Ashley stay quiet, wondering what W means by her, did she has some sort of bonds with someone before losing her memories? And what kind of bonds is it? She's really curious with her past, she's not able to asks herself yet, not even Kal'tsit will answers her, she always avoid that topics, no matter what Ashley do. But kal'tsit herself know, Ashley will find out herself someday in the future. Only time will tell, sooner or later.