XIV

(unedited as always)
____________________________

Hana woke up excited the next morning, sort of like when you're about to go on a field trip so you wake up energised

Hana woke up excited the next morning, sort of like when you're about to go on a field trip so you wake up energised. It was funny because she had barely gotten any sleep and she knew she wouldn't get much tonight because of her plans with Soyoung.

She stumbled downstairs — after fixing her face a little bit of course — only to find her apartment empty. Puppy walks over to her feet, her tiny body sitting on them as if she was one of those fluffy slippers.

Hana pouts, it was 11 am and as much as she would've loved for him to stay, he probably had places to be. She's pacified when she finds a note on the coffee table:

Wish I could've stayed for breakfast :( see you soon. Jk :)

She picks up the note, placing it on her fridge with a little magnet, smiling absentmindedly.

================================

"Damn it, Jungkookie wake up!"

The sleepy boy jerks awake, a little bit of drool dried up on the corner of his mouth as he wipes it off and looks up at Hoseok with droopy eyes.

"Why did you even go out last night? You're so exhausted."

Jungkook had thought after the BBMA's there would be some relief but then promotions in Seoul hit in full force. Music show recordings that went on for hours, interviews, signings, there was so much happening that he barely got sleep.

Yesterday, they had spent the whole day at the set of music shows, constant singing and dancing had left his body so drained yet he went out at night anyways. He wants to say he regretted it but he really didn't.

"Where did you even go?"

Jungkook had not really taken the time to sit down and tell his members about the new —or old? — addition to his life. Everyone had been so exhausted that he felt it could wait when they all actually had been able to sleep and eat at a decent time.

"Basically—"

At that moment the door to the practice room opens, Sejin walks in with a casual expression.

"Jungkook? You're wanted in room 6."

Hoseok and the rest of the members look at the youngest member with confused faces. Jungkook on the other hand seems calm. "I'll tell you when I get back."

He rubs any sleepiness from his eyes, fingers wrapping around the cold doorknob of the practice room and makes his way to room 6.

===============================

"So, what will you wear tonight?" Soyoung asks her best friend, her blonde hair is tied in a low ponytail, her signature red cloth tucked in the pocket of her apron.