41

I walked home but it didn't feel like walking. It felt more like dragging my feet which were taking me home. I don't know what to do next.

But I knew that the first thing that I have to do is apologise to Mina. She was the one who was wronged among all of this.

I reached home and tried to sleep but couldn't. I took my phone out and messaged Nayeon that I told Mina about the kiss.

When she didn't reply, I collected that she was sleeping and put my phone beside me hoping that sleep will soon take away me too.

But how could that have happened when Mina was possibly not sleeping either. What if she is crying because of me?

I gave up on sleep and took a notebook to plan out my apology so that I don't say anything hurtful or wrong.

I want to be prepared and not chicken out like I always do. I have to apologise properly and make sure I do it right.

The sun came out eventually and I was still sitting on my bed. With every passing second my heart felt heavy and palms went sweaty.

As I was walking towards the school Nayeon joined me and gave me a pat. I felt a little relieved knowing that she will be there every if things go wrong.

"I read your message in the morning. Don't worry about it anymore. It will be better if we never talk again. Best of luck Hyunie part 2"

I stopped walking hearing that but Nayeon kept walking. What does she mean? I was about to ask her but she got inside the school and disappeared.

I started searching for her but she was nowhere to be found. I grew more nervous now. The only place left was girls' and the classroom.

I opened the classroom door only to find Mina sitting on her desk beside me. She looked up at me and smiled. Maybe I'm dreaming.

"Good morning Jaehyun." She said and smiled again. I gave a nervous smile and sat next to her. Is this her way to kill me?

I was going to apologise but she beat me to it.

"I'm sorry Jaehyun for not listen to your explanation last night. You were trying to tell me the truth but I blew you off. Nayeon called me in the morning and cleared it all out. You're such a dummy you know. You should have told me right away that she was the one who kissed you."

"Nayeon said what?" I asked standing up dramatically. Thankfully there was no one else except us.

"She said she was intoxicated with alcohol and you were trying to help her to sleep but she kissed you."

Why would Nayeon lie when I was coming clean!! That girl just sacrificed herself.

"I'm not angry with you Jaehyun but please promise me that you'll not talk with Nayeon every again. She already promised me that."

Please vote of you like.

Be happy and be safe