Mason; bonus smut

Still recovering from the fact my best friends Dad just seen his son laying on top of and making out with his friend I wasn’t expecting Brandon to be in such a good mood especially considering everything that had happened in the last few hours.

I squirm below him and finally he lets me breath moving back to look at me his brown eyes glowing. “You are crazy!” I laugh.

“Crazy about you.” He jokes nuzzling his nose down against mine. I close my eyes trying my hardest to not cringe at him.
“Crazy to hear you purr my name.” He continues and automatically a moan leaves my lips. When I open my eyes his looking at me smirking as if he can’t believe he can effect me so easily. “You like that huh?” He dives down and starts kissing my neck occasionally letting his teeth catch my skin not long enough to leave marks though. “I still can’t believe I caught you with Bryson.” He says monotone. I go to speak but he starts before I can find the right words. “Did I not fuck you good enough baby?”
I shake my head meaning his wrong but he gets the wrong idea or maybe his teasing me gasping. “What I didn’t?” His now hovering over my Adam’s apple waiting for my reply just as I open my mouth to speak his tongue runs over it making me moan instead. “I can make you cum over and over if you want?” He asks and again I just moan. “That sounds like a yes.”

And with the he pulls his body away from mine getting down onto his knees between my legs his fingers hooking into my joggers and boxers sliding them down to my knees. I had my eyes tightly closed wanting to feel every part of his tongue on me the sound of his content groan seeing how hard I was makes me blush. He doesn’t say another word nothing but my loud cry being heard as he wraps his mouth around me instantly taking me deep into his mouth. His tongue twists around my head and then he pulls back praising me for being so wet already. He then goes back down on me bobbing his head as I try quietening myself by wrapping my hand around my mouth knowing his Dad was home. “You make me feel so good.” I whisper him humming on me when he hears.

“You shouldn’t need nobody else then right?” He asks and I quickly shake my head telling him I don’t. “God you are perfect.” He starts kissing my hips then my belly then down my thighs his hands completely pulling off my joggers and boxers as I yanked off my t-shirt lying naked for him. “Are you still sore?” He looks up catching my eyes him now serious.

“A little.” I tell him honestly.

“Okay.” He whispers going back to kissing my hips his hands messing with something but I couldn’t quite see, until he stands up his joggers tie string undone them already being pushed down a little. “I will just have to grind against you then.” He whispers laying his body down on mine his mouth finding mine again my hips thrusting up meeting his as our dicks rubbed together him moaning at the sudden feeling. “I could do this with you all day long now.” He smiles.

“Please do.” I tip my head back giving him my neck. He just kisses it his hips still rubbing in perfect sync with mine.

“What baby tell me what you want?” He teases.

“Bite me. Mark me so much everyone sees I’m yours.” I beg and instantly his growling and doing just that so hard that I almost pull away. I cry out so loud his Dad must hear Brandon’s hand squeezing my mouth hard to try and stop me. I wiggle free from his hand only a minute or so later to beg him something else.

“Brandon.” I say his name so breathlessly as he still sucks a spot on my neck. “Please fuck me. Fuck me please.” I moan his mouth kissing back up to my mouth.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” He whispers slowing down his hips.

“I won’t let you. It already hurts so badly without you inside me. I need you.” I plead.