xl. LOCKDOWN (s.s)

A/N – So, the UK has been in lockdown for almost a month and this imagine is loosely based on what I've been doing during that time. Enjoy. :)

—— ——

"Seb, I'm boreddd."

Sebastian sighed as the same sentence left your mouth for what must have been the tenth time in an hour. Currently, the country was in a state of lockdown because of a global pandemic, meaning that you were stuck inside and rapidly running out of interesting ways to keep yourself entertained.

"I know, Y/N," he replied, before chuckling as you groaned dramatically and slid down on the couch until your head was resting on his thigh.

"Then help me! I need something to do," you whined.

"Well, I'm right here, darling." Sebastian smirked as you rolled your eyes playfully at his suggestive response.

"Shut up, idiot," you laughed, shaking your head fondly.

The two of you then sat in silence, both trying to come up with an idea that would somehow cure your boredom. Sebastian reached down to hold your hand and his fingers intertwined with yours, while his other hand absentmindedly played with your hair. You hummed contentedly and curled up against him. Truthfully, he would have been happy to sit like that all day, but he knew that you were too restless.

After a while, you began to feel tired; however, you knew that if you napped during the afternoon, you would never be able to sleep at night. So, you blinked your eyes open and quickly stood up, giggling when Sebastian frowned and tried to pull you back into his lap. Suddenly, a very random idea popped into your head.

"Come and catch me!" you cried boisterously, before you took off running.

"Wha– no, you got a head start!"

You could hear Sebastian's footsteps rapidly approaching as you darted up the stairs of your New York apartment. He laughed gleefully as you stumbled on the last step and you quickly attempted to regain your balance, but it was too late – he caught up as you entered your shared bedroom. You squealed breathlessly as he wrapped his arms around your waist, effortlessly picking you up and spinning you around before peppering gentle kisses all over your face.

Once you'd calmed down a little, Sebastian gave you a piggyback downstairs and into the kitchen. He carefully set you down on the counter and stood between your legs.

"We could bake something," he suggested.

You scoffed. "Sebby, neither of us can cook. It would be—"

"A disaster?" he interrupted. "Exactly, that makes it more interesting. And anyway, we still have that frozen cookie dough stuff, right? All we have to do is roll it out and put it in the oven, we can't possibly mess that up."

You didn't need anymore convincing. The process was extremely simple and, before you knew it, the oven timer began to ring, signalling that the cookies were done.

As you carefully lifted the baking tray out of the oven and set it on the counter, Sebastian stared at the cookies uncertainly. They'd cooked for twenty minutes, exactly as the packaging instructed, but somehow they didn't look quite right.

Frowning, you slightly poked one of the cookies, noticing that the dough was still squishy and pale. You glanced up at Sebastian, raising your eyebrows as he inhaled deeply.

"It's fucking RAW!" you both yelled simultaneously, before bursting into laughter at the reference.

If anybody else had been in the kitchen, they would've thought you were both going insane. Which, after several weeks of being cooped up inside, wasn't too far from the truth.

The two of you quickly gave up on baking and returned to the living room. Having expelled some of your energy, you were more than happy to just watch a movie.

"You can choose," Sebastian told you, despite knowing that you would definitely pick one of his own films. He grabbed some popcorn and blankets while you selected a DVD.

As Hot Tub Time Machine began to play, you jumped onto the couch beside Sebastian. He instantly draped an arm around your waist and pulled you towards him, sighing happily as you cuddled into his side. Every once in a while, he would lean down to press a gentle kiss to the top of your head.

About fifteen minutes later, neither of you were really paying attention to the screen anymore. Your eyes were fixed on Sebastian as he lazily traced circles on your skin with his index finger. You admired the sharp edge of his jawline, the smooth curve of his upper lip, the slope of his adorable button nose, the twinkle in his baby blue eyes, the way his pupils dilated as he gazed back at you.

Suddenly wanting to be closer to him, you crawled into his lap, facing him with your legs either side of his. Now both of his arms were around you, holding you tight as you rested your head against his chest, the sound of his steady heartbeat calming you. You felt tired again, but this time you didn't fight it; you drifted into a light sleep in Sebastian's arms, with him following soon after, his lips still nudging your forehead.

You wouldn't want to be quarantined with anybody else.