Caregiver | Part 10

You were in the living room, sweeping the floor. It was really quiet, and the only sound that occupied the whole place was the sound of your swept. The quietness had you in a pensive mood as you're in a deep thinking about random things. Suddenly Jungkook came across your mind.

First day of meeting Jungkook, he already became one of the reasons behind your happy smile. You chuckled when you recalled back the moment you met him where you were surprised to see him and assuming him as a bad guy. And all the jokes he gave, your stomach hurt because of the amount of laughter you had. But the highlight part of your descriptive was the tiny dimple that appeared at the corner of his lips everytime he smiled.

The way he comfortably telling you about the story behind Taehyung's accident somehow made you feel like you're one of the important people in his life. You raised an eyebrow in disbelief when he revealed his relation with Taehyung's girlfriend.

Ah, Taehyung's girlfriend. She looked really pretty in the picture, and you can imagine how pretty she must be in person. Definitely his type. Speaking of Taehyung, you blinked when the image of him with his short, slick back hair from the picture now stuck in your head. The dark suit he wore showed how manly of a man he is. Let alone the strong appearance of his masculinity.

Your heart began to race in the same fast pace from the first time you saw that picture again. You stopped, rubbing your chest in an attempt to calm down the crazy heart beats. You constantly reminding yourself that there's no way you can catch feelings for him, because of the different level and different status. And different type.

As you turned around, you startled to see Taehyung there facing you. You can feel his stare peering through the long, wavy bangs at you. You were so into with the sweeping and in your deep thinking that you didn't heard the noise of his wheelchair when he came. Or even the sound of his door creaked when he left his room.

You paused, now standing while facing him. You held firm the broom in your hand, not knowing if you should keep on sweeping or ask him if he needed anything.

"Make a tea for two. I'll be at the patio."

He instructed, and that's just it. He left to the porch where he will be waiting for you. Without even wasting any time, you headed to the kitchen and made him two cups of tea like he asked you to. This time you were pretty sure that the extra tea you made will not for any guests. It was for you.

You brought the cups carefully as you made your way to the porch, and slowly putting down the cup on his side of the table, and the other one on your side.

"So, um... should I go or should I... take a seat...?" You asked, just to make sure that your assumption was right. He nodded, and you're in total confusion of which one he answered to. Was he saying yes that you should leave him alone, or that you should sit down? You scratched your head.

"Take a seat."

He said, and you immediately pulled the chair under the table and sat down. While waiting for him to speak, you began to wonder what was he going talk about this time. Then you remembered the bad situation you went through when you entered his room earlier, that's when the rock of realisation hit you hard in your head to your chest.

You gulped, rearranging the scribble words of your apology. You were screwed enough by his loud yelling, and now you can only hope to make it through within your apologies. You really need to secure your job.

"Taehyung, um... before anything else, I truly apologised that I went through your, personal belongings. I was curious to see all of the pictures there, so I went to far by taking a closer look at them. I promised I will not repeat this unethical behaviour again. Just, please..." you paused, as if the last words you were about to say got stuck in your throat. "...don't fire me."