CHAPTER I

~ * ~

~ * ~

In a dark, cramped space, a rattling sound stirred the girl awake as an irritated groan passed her lips.

"Who's causing a racket?" (Y/N) grumbled, not pleased about the noisy disturbance, only to feel the hard surface under her later on.

What the. . ? This isn't my bed nor my house! Where am I?! The (h/c) girl thought, her guard only raised higher when she could not seem to rise from her spot and could only see pitch black.

"Crap, people are coming! Better get a uniform while. . ." A scratchy male voice from the outside cursed as a grunt followed right after.

"Grrr!! This lid is too heavy! Time to use my secret move!" The voice struggled before he victoriously called out.

"There!"

Abruptly, a burst of blue flames appeared from above as they burned and threateningly neared the alarmed girl's face.

"What the heck?!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she tried to find a way out in the safest way possible, but then the flames began to dissipate rather quickly.

Springing from her feet out of what she just figured was a coffin, she backed away from the said object.

When she was far from it, she looked down at herself for any burnt marks. That is, only for her to be surprised when she saw the clothes she wore.

Instead of the jeans that she wore previously, it was replaced with black pants. A white school blouse partnered it with a black and white ribbon at the collar. Over the blouse was a blazer and a hooded robe of the same color as her pants. Only, the robe had intricate, golden designs as she wore loafers for shoes.

Luckily, no burns, but who was the pervert that changed me?! The girl thinks, violated and looked up once again.

The setting was a peculiar room filled with floating coffins. In the middle, there was the coffin she previously laid in.

However, the peculiarity did not stop there. The cause of the fire was a cat-like creature with gray fur except for the white patch at his chest, his eyes a baby blue. The end of his tail was like that of a pitchfork and his flaming blue ears were another trademark.

"Okay, okay, gotta get--" He screeched in horror at the sight of her fully awake.

"Why are you up?!"

"Raccoon cat. . ?" The (h/c) girl mumbled under her breath in shock before shaking her head as her eyes frantically searched the room for a way out.