Chapter thirty-one - Alone and lonely

Alexander POV

Three months later....

Its been three months since I came out from the hospital bed. Three months feeling alone and lonely all by myself.

During those three months I been to bars drinking and hooking up every women I meet. But didn't feel right. I don't feel happy. Something on me that has missing. But I don't know what is it.

Its also been three months I have this dream. A dream that actually I wanted to come real. I am with a women and I'm super in love with her. But every in my dreams I can clearly see her face. Why? I kiss her, touch her but I can't figure her face. She's like a ghost to me.

Every time I woke up I wanted to sleep again so I can be with her. Who is that women in my dream? Why can't does she doesn't want me to see her face? Why? So many why? But I don't and I can't find my answer.

I also puzzled by things I found in my drawer. Like my shirt it smells different. I also found a engagement ring in my drawer. Right? Why does I have an engagement ring in my drawer when I don't have a girl friend to propose? I have also a lot flower book collection. It rings a bell in my head but again I can't figure it out

As usual I went to my office. My employees greeted me but seem like they saw me as stranger. I look again my room. Something in here that something should be there but its not, something missing.

"Sir you have 3 sets of meeting for today. At 10 you will have meeting with your father in the meeting room. Then 12:30 noon a lunch meeting with Mr. Robert Paterson. And lastly 3:30 afternoon with Mr. Jake Alba.That would be all  sir. Do you want anything else Sir?." My secretary inform me.

"James! Am I look ok?" I asked him suddenly.

"Yes of course sir!" He answered me

"James do.... Never mind" I decided to cut off "You can now leave James."

I called after talking to him. I also wondering what happen to Lucy and my Mom only my dad acted like normal. They don't want to talked to me. Something is off.

"Hello" a sad voice greeted me

"Mom are you ok? Are you sick?" I asked her.

"I'm ok son, its just so many pending works that need to be done. Why are you calling son?"

"Can't I call my mom without reason?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course silly!" She said hearing chuckle from her.

"Mom I want to asked you something?"

"What is it?" She said.

"Mom do you know someone I been with? Because I found a engagement ring in my drawer? Did I own it?" I asked.

"No son! Why?"

"Its just that after the accident I feel like I am different person. Though I am always like this right? This is the real me right? But I don't know myself now. My head is hurting everyday". I told her honestly

"It must be the accident. Don't think about it too much" she said trying to calm me down.

"But I have this girl in my head and my dream. But I can't clearly see her face mom. I think I feel like dying" a tears fall from eyes all the sudden. My heart is aching without any reason at all.

"Son why don't you take a rest and go to the doctor" she said.

" I will mom. Thank you mom"

"I will go there you want me to cook your favorite?" Of course I miss her cooking.

"Sure mom! And can Lucy come with you? I miss her so much" I told my mom.

"Ok son! I will!"

"I love you mom and thank you." I hung up and started to rub my temple. Geez I will go crazy if this continue.

James entered my room again.

"Sir the meeting will start in 5 minutes" he said.

"Ok" I stand up and take a long breath. Who is she? Why can't I remember anything about her? Why can't I remember her face?

The whole meeting is a total chaos. Thank god my dad is there to back up me. I look like a zombie there. I just keep staring at the presentation with a blank face.

The meeting is over. Leaving me and dad alone in the room.

"Son are you ok? You seem to at lost? Do you want to rest? Your mom called me and said your not feeling well lately? What happen?" He asked me worriedly

"I don't know dad" while I shake my head. Then suddenly my vision blurred and everything sorround me turns black. Then I fainted.

"Hey how are you Alex?" A beautiful sweet voice asked me. I look at her trying to see her face clearly.

"I'm alright! Come here let me hug you"I told her

She turn to me then hug me. I buried my head in her neck and smell her delicious sweet scent. The scent that haunt me.

"Hey stop that Alex I'm ticklish" she said while giggle.

" So your ticklish huh?" I put her on my lap and started tickling her and she laugh non stop. Her laugh is like music to my ears. I wish I will not wake up anymore. I am happy here together with her.

I started to heard a soft cry in my ears. Calling my name non stop. I open my eyes and I saw my mom crying.

"Hey mom why are crying?"

"Oh Alex thank god your awake now. What happen? Do you feel ok now?" My mom asked.

I feel disappointed that its only a dream. Only in my dream I can freely hug and kiss her. Who are you?