[6] Witnessing from Afar

Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki Telepathically Talking: "Bold."
Y/N Talking: "Regular."
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••
2nd Person: POV

Fifth period hadn't started for a few more minutes. Lucky for you, you were the first to get changed in your gym which gave you the remainder time to lay back and relax!-Or so you thought...The fact that the school was spacious with many areas was news to you. Of course, Kaidou and his delinquent friend took their sweet time dressing up. So in result, you thought of just leaving without them. Now you realize that was a big mistake.

As punishment, you wondered around the school, trying to locate the track. The moment you laid eyes on the treasure, you were already on your way toward it, unaware that as student made it there already. You quickly froze on the spot and did what any unordinary person would do.

3rd Person: POV

Y/N his behind a bush close to her, releasing all her panic as she silently breathed rapidly. To prevent from her being found out due to her loud breathing, she slapped her hands over mouth. She peeped over the side to witness the scene. It was far, but the baggy shorts gave much of a clue that it was a boy that belonged to her class. She squinted further finding him with a ball in his hand as he continued to idle.

'What's so important about that ball?' Y/N unknowingly whispered to herself, catching his attention for some unknown reason.

🌸That's what she said! lol. Sorry, I'll get out now'🌸

Her powers suddenly acted up, turning invisible. She knew she needed to make an excuse that she wasn't there to begin with. Something warm and frizzy made contact with her bare legs, causing her to shot up. The small kitten received some mysterious petting, which gave Y/N an idea. Without warning, the grey kitten got pushed outside the tall bush.

The mysterious boy she spied on squinted his eyes, spotting a rustling bush. He sauntered closer to the area, taking a closer peek at the cloudy leaves.

As much as he had hoped, he had gotten there too late. The time that he rushed over there was also the chance for Y/N to sneak out of her hiding spot.

She sprinted away, giving her a chance to glimpse at where the mysterious boy once was. The dodgeball who she assumed the one he held was completely flattened; even the open bag where it belong was bent out shape.

Y/N flicked her E/C orbs toward the boy, surprised of who she caught sight of, Saiki Kusuo!?