6

Y/N POV

I woke up with a huge headache and Jimin was already gone.
I look at the bedside table and there was a note.

You must be feeling great xb
I told Danielle to make you hungover soup, please eat it.
- xx Jimin :)

I tiredly got up and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning!"

"Oh god, why so loud?"- I told Danielle.

"Aigo, aigo... Youth today is ruined. My son got home drunk too yesterday"

"Oh, Taehyung! That's right. I met him yesterday...he is Jimins friend"- I told her.

"Really?! He recognized you?"

"I guess"- I said and she took a second of silence while cutting vegetables.

"You know...He cried for days after what happened...just to think about that day-"- she said remembering the past.

"Danielle... that was a long time ago..."

"Still...it wasn't your fault...it should have been me..."

"Danielle..."- I said noticing her eyes getting watery.

She was remembering old and hurtful days... The day my father found out I was hanging around with her son Taehyung, it had drastic consequences on my body...

"Anyways, I'm glad you found each other and all, but I'm not sure if it's safe..."- She said, still scared from the memory.

"It's fine now..."

"It's better to keep distance..besides, you're married and you know how you and Tae felt about each other..."

"He doesn't actually know I'm married, much less to Jimin..."- I confessed to her.

"What?..."- she was confused

"Jimin didn't want to tell his friends... He just introduced me as a friend"

"I see...so more hopes to my son...."- Danielle said, not too happy.

"Oh shoot, I need to go to college! I need to talk to the president to change the degree"- I said noticing the time.

*

*********

On my way there, I thought about what Danielle said. Finding Taehyung again was refreshing and nostalgic, but I don't feel the way I did before to be honest. I have been so damaged that I don't think I can't like anyone. Not only I hate myself for being uncultured in life, as I hate my back and I don't think no one could love me because of it. I've grown to understand that my life is not suppose to be surrounded with love, but with survival...that is why I need to leave, independently if I have feelings for someone...I wouldn't even know it because, other than Danielle, I can't like anyone, I think I will always get hurt in the end and so my first instinct is not to trust anyone.

*****
I went home after I went to college and the president agreed to keep the secret of me changing my degree to Music Production, and so went to the kitchen to get snacks. That was when Jimin came in.