10

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️)

(Y'all gon be mad at me for this chapter but😭)

Milani Emoni Davis

Today this hoe gets out and i am so happy

Today this hoe gets out and i am so happy. Bruh I done got to fighting I done got jumped.

My ass done got shanked my stomach and my thigh. Star my old roommate got transferred to another prison so ian gon see haha again.

Them cops be beatin niggas like dogs in here.if Youn do what they say you go in the box and the box smell like straight piss.

I disobeyed them one time and they took me into the box until my mouth was bleeding. My rib was hurtin still his just haven't had the proper care for it.

"Your ready to leave now ms.milani" the guard said pulling me by my shirt slanging my ass. I was about to hit him when he said" I wouldn't do that I'm pretty sure you don't wanna stay in here with me missy" he said grinning.

He walked me to a room and took my cuffs off then gave me some clothes I guess whoever gave me to come pick me up. I had changed then he came back in and out a house arrest thing on me.

"While on house arrest you can not go anywhere but home and your backyard or front porch" he said. "And while your on parole no drinking,smoking, or driving" he said.

"Ight can I go now" I said said rolling my eyes I'm ready to get the fuck ASAP. "Wassup bestie" cam said hugging me.

"I missed you" I said Hugging him. "You delinquent" he said as we got in his car. "Shut up hoe" I said laughing.

"Run me the teaaaa" I said powering on my phone that had 100's of notifications. "Bri pregnant ass been talking about you non stop ty said he miss you his grouchy ass" cam Said.

"Debo said he fucked someone in yo bed me I been chillin and Alexis is pregnant but don't tell nobody" he said.

"Wait a damn minute did you just say Debo fucked in my bed" I said. "Yea but that's not important Alexis is pregnant" he said skipping past that.

"That's not normal but congrats" I said. But the one person he hasn't talked about was toosi.

So I knew sum was up and I hope he ain did or doin what I think cuz we gon have some problems.

"What about toosi" I asked and cam face changed "he been MIA ever since you got locked up" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Drop me off at his house" I said and ima pray for him and hope hasn't did nothing he can't take back. "Ight"cam said.

A random number started calling my phone but I jus answered it. "Hey this is your parole officer your anklet says your not at home so you have an hours to get home" she said.

"Sorry I just had to go see someone" I said "okay well make it back before your bracket starts beeping" she said and then we hung up.

"I'ma stay outside" he said as he pulled up. I see another car in the driveway.

Strike one he get three strikes that nigga is dead I'll go back to jail. I grab a spare key and walk in it's all quiet I go upstairs and see some bitch clothes on the floor.

Strike two then she got some cheap sss Walmart panties frosty ass hoe. I see toosi all am laid up against ole girl and she got one tittle sticking out.

Strike three I go grab his glock from the dresser and shoot the bitch in her leg making them both wake up. "L-Lani I can exsplain" he said getting up.

"Nau'jour get the fuck out my face before I do sum I regret I said pushing him aside. "Who are you" the girl said yelling.

"I hope you ready to go to war for the d" I said tying my hair up. Pushing her off the bed then bashing her shit. Bitch couldn't fight for shit.

"Aye chill out" toosi said grabbing me away from her. "Stop touching me I'm done witchu" I said tryna fight him.

"Man ian dome witchu so stop playin Winmie" he said pinning me against the wall. Tears ran down my face cuz I was hurt man.

That nigga promised me. Funny how the people you love the most hurt you most.

"I'm done witchu man lemme go" I said tryna get out his grip. "she wasn't nun Ight I want you" he said said.

"Well why you fuck ha goofy ass nigga" I said pushing past him.

I wiped the tears off my face and went and go in the car. "You straight" cam said I nodded cuz ian even wanna y'all to nobody.

I checked my phone time and I only had a couple mins to get home. Luckily Ian live but a couple block from him.

So we arrived and cam asked if I wanted him stay with me but I said no cuz I know alexis need him. Cuz she pregnant.

I had turned on something on the tv and cried my ass to sleep. This finna be a rough ass week.

____________________________________

Nobody:

Lani:😭😭😭

Vote

Feedback?

Follow me

Get my views up

Love y'all and enjoyyyty😌