134

"Tony, wake up!" Vanessa shouted angrily. Although tony was drunk, he was still very alert. He immediately opened his eyes when he heard Vanessa's voice. Seeing the woman in front of him, tony's eyes flashed of disappointment. If Bella was here, she would have looked at him worriedly and prepared something that could dispel the effect of alcohol for him.

But Vanessa must find his disappointment. So his heart was alarmed again. "Tony, you don't go home all night and still drink in the office because of Bella, right? Did you regret that you divorce her?" Vanessa said in a panic and her eyes were threatening. 

She had waited for so long and planned for so long to become a real Mrs. Grantham, but she did not expect that this man still couldn't forget Bella. Tony looked at Vanessa's face and became bored. "No, Vanessa, what do you think? Didn't I already send you and Matthew to the Grantham's family? isn't that enough to explain my feelings for you?"

Tony did not reply directly. Vanessa heart that but did not let her defenses down. "Tony, don't lie to me. Don't think that I'm a fool. Why did you delay in divorce with Bella? Vanessa was a little exhausted and her beautiful face disappeared because of questioning. This if they have separated for four years? There was Matthew between them. They were the family!

She was the real Mrs. Grantham! When he heard Vanessa's question, tony suddenly became indifferent and his eyes were filled with cold feelings. "Vanessa, I've already promised you what you want, don't keep forcing me!" Tony was suddenly cold and Vanessa was shocked. This man had always been gentle to her, but at this time, he had used such a tone to speak to her.

And from this appearance, he did not want to divorce Bella. When she thought about this, Vanessa was angry that even her chest was about to explode. "Tony, you're a man with indifferent feelings. I've given birth to a son for you. I've been thinking about you for so long. Now, I just want for you to give me and Matthew a home, you actually thought about Bella."

Vanessa stayed crying and her face was filled with tears. However. Vanessa's cry did not make Tony move. When she found that he had not come to comfort her, she left even more depressed. "Okay, since that you don't care about me and my son at all, then I'll take Matthew to die, lest I bother you!"

After Vanessa finished speaking, she immediately turned around and showed that she wanted to take her son to death. "Vanessa, don't be mischievous," Tony reached. he frowned and said to Vanessa. Vanessa raised her eyes and hated him. but she also knew that Tony seemed to be gentle as he appeared on the surface. If she really displeased him, he would probably ignore her.

However, she refused to admit defeat and stood in tears and looked at Tony. "Wow, I think you just don't want me and my son anymore." How could Vanessa leave willingly? If she left, it would leave the opportunity to Bella. She was not that kind. Mrs. Grantham's position was hers so no one could take it away. 

Especially it was Bella that had been stepped on her feet. Only she could rob Bella's things When would Bella be able to steal her things? "Vanessa, give me some time, okay, it's not simple to divorce," Tony rubbed his temples and said helplessly.  Vanessa looked at him in trouble and did not believe that he said at all.

Why did he regard it as a difficult thing? he actually did not want to divorce Bella. However, he did not want a divorce, but she had no choice, but there was no choice in front of Tony rather than Bella.  When she thought of Bella, her eyes flashed and the sadness on her face was reduced. "Tony, I'm just worried that you won't want us. I'm fine. But Matthew is growing. I really hope that Matthew even wasn't able to go to kindergarten in the future and was laughed at as a child without the father." 

Vanessa seemed to have softened but she still used her child to put pressure on Tony. Even if they separated for four years because Matthew existed Tony's choice had to be her! "I see, Vanessa, don't worry, I won't let you and the son feel grievant." Vanessa nodded, but in her heart, she thought that the process of their divorce must be speeded up.