31

It was a luncheon soon. Su Nuo packed the things and went out with Zhao Yunqing.

The corner suddenly bumped into delusion.

He didn't know if he had just arrived or was leaving, and looked at them with a hint of indifference.

Zhao Yunqing's face was calm, and he stretched out his hand deliberately: "Congratulations, President Shen."

The deliberate eyes dropped and did not answer.

Zhao Yunqing's smile deepened, and if he took his hand back, he was still moist: "I'm going to catch a notice in a while. I'm afraid I can't attend the luncheon. Congratulations again." Two words drifted straight into her ear, "Goodbye."

"I'm going to retreat first." The long fingertips wiped away the red marks on the corners of the mouth, Zhao Yunqing walked away from the delusion and stepped into the elevator.

His behavior was full of provocations, and Yu Guang, the corner of his deliberate eyes, sent Zhao Yunqing's back away, his heart rising into an unspeakable anger. He certainly saw it, his sweet-smelling red lips hummed slightly, and Jiao Qiao asked the man for a kiss.

Delirious pursing his lips, his eyes burning: "Su Nuo, this is my place, I hope you can pay attention."

Su Nuo lags for two seconds and frowns: "Why don't I pay attention?"

Delirious and aggressive: "It's not appropriate to be in the same room as an unfamiliar man and behave intimately."

"Oh." Su Nuo looked up. "In what capacity do you teach me now? Who are you?"

"I'm you ..." Looking at Su Nuo's eyes, his brother's words were swallowed up deliberately.

[From then on, my delusion and you Su Nuoxing have nothing to do with each other. ]

At the wedding, he was in front of the guests, and the media spoke to Su Nuo.

She chased behind in a petite skirt, crying for his name, deliberately without turning back, and threw her to the ground.

Those words were spoken by himself, and no one forced him.

Delirious tensing his chin, he finally said, "This is my company."

Su Nuo looked coldly: "Is this why you peep?"

Deluded suddenly, Fengyan narrowed his eyes, "You say I peep?"

Su Nuo didn't want to look at him, and walked forward holding the small sachet: "There should be nothing wrong with me below, I wish President Chang Hong to Changhong, see you."

She lifted her chest up, Qian Ying was slender, and her slightly twisted waist was loose and sexy.

The delirious head was hot, suddenly strode forward and took her hand, turned and took the person into the adjacent lounge. Relying on her height advantage, she deliberately clasped Su Nuo's arms, and held her without any effort On the icy wooden door.

Su Nuo stunned for a few seconds. After reacting, her face became colder: "What are you doing?"

She moved her toes and was ready to scoop up her delirious eggs.

Gazing at her deliberately, she let go slowly for a moment, "You are the glutinous rice candy, aren't you?"

Affirmative.

Su Nuo's long eyelashes fanned, indifferent tone: "So what."

"You recognized me, so delete it."

Su Nuo broke away from him, and his wrists had been pulled red by the rude man, with a slight pain, and her eyes were vigilant: "Does it matter whether you delete the number or not?"