a kiss under water

What good are those warm hands?
If you don't hug me

What good are those insulting words,?
If you don't mean them.

And what good is that cold heart,
If it is still beating for me.

...................................................

"Sh**!! Just stop it ugly duckling!! You just had 2 glasses of vine for god sake!"

He said running behind her with her purse in his hands.

Not bothered by his words she was busy jumping in the muddy puddles.

Her giggling was the only sound surrounding them in the deserted parking lot.
And he was more annoyed than amused at her.

Her tempting dress was now drenched in rainwater from head to toe.
With nothing to stop him from assessing her.

The dress was sticking to her like a second skin and he could see the shape of her figure.

Those long black hair were sticking to her and he just wanted to brush them back from her neck and face.

Her hands were wide open and her head was tilted up to look into the falling water droplets.

"Elle!! Oh god, this girl will make me go crazy!!

Pulling her along towards the car he kept dragging her but she outrightly refused.
Trying to dig her heels into the concrete gravel she was screaming in protest.

"Nooo!! Just leave me ! You...you son of a gun!! You basket! Let me go!?"

He sighed staring at her with seriousness.

After 5 minutes of in vain attempts of making him let go, she finally screamed in frustration.

"Are you done?"

Next, he knows she was pulling the nonexisting mass on his cheeks and cursing at him.

"See!! You don't even have chubby cheeks!! What do I pull now"

Her hands moved towards his hair and he screamed in horror.

"Just stop Woman! Not my hair...no..!!"

Before he could protest further her tiny fists have taken a hold of his silky hair with a crazy smile on her face.

The umbrella in his hands was making it impossible for him to use his other hand to stop her.
And ultimately she was smiling ear to ear and he was screaming at her to stop.

"They are soooo soft!! Wow!! So silky...... I also want them!! Please.... pretty please "

Her tiny fists were having a very strong grip on his hair and he finally had to let go of the umbrella.

Pushing her on the bonnet of the car he held her fists in his hands on either side and screamed in frustration.

"Don't.you.ever.touch.my.hair.again! "

In response to his anger, he got a hiccup as a reply and she again bursts in a fits of laughter.

Unable to tackle her crazy state he pushed her inside the car and placed on the seat belt.

Reaching home was the only thing in his mind.
Pressing on the child lock he looked at her.

Her hands were placed on her mouth trying to stop the hiccup but it was of no use.
The irritating noise kept coming every few seconds.

They finally reached home to make him leave her in the car and go back inside.
He didn't want to handle any more of her nuisance.

Also, he thought she could manage from here but how wrong he was.