13| "I like you a lot and I wanna be with you"

They were all just hanging out in their two boats and Sarah was there too. I think that John B tricked them into being on a boat together to probably see if they'll work out their differences. Both of the girls were pissed.

I heard Sarah scream in pain as the boys left the two girls there. She started climbing up the ladder to get back on the boat and she had a huge jellyfish sting on her stomach. I drove my boat over to theirs and got in with the two girls.

I love how John B and the boys are doing this to make them sort out their differences but when it comes to me they just ditch. I feel so loved and appreciated.

"What are you doing here?" Kie asked in annoyance as Sarah was crying in pain from her sting. "Look Kie I know you guys hate me right now or whatever but you don't have a choice to stay here which means we can try to work out the group's differences with me" I replied and she just groaned.

Thank the lord for JJ. He rolled a blunt for us to smoke which was what we decided to do to help Sarah's pain. It was hilarious to watch her coughing and vibing out. She and Kie were able to kind of sort out their differences which was nice since I didn't have to watch Kie be insanely annoyed with her. Now I just have to tell her everything. If there are no secrets in this family then I won't keep anymore. It's a good thing I'm high right now or else I'd probably pussy out.

"Kie I'm sorry that I kept so many secrets from you guys. That was a shitty thing to do and I can't let that ruin my life. I want you all to know who I am and what I've done. You're my family" I said and she smiled at me. She wasn't really that angry with me. More like disappointed.

"It's a really long story to be honest so you better be ready to stay up all night for this shit. So first, the thing that sort of made me change was when my mom died. She killed herself in my bathroom. Slit her wrists and neck then shot herself. I didn't understand why she'd ever do that and it made me feel guilty. I felt like I did something wrong that hurt her enough to wanna die. After that, I got into a lot of bad things. I robbed stores for no reason. I was just always doing something illegal. I got caught with two ounces of weed on me and I had to stay at the police station for two days before my dad finally came. He bailed me out the first day but since I was a minor I wasn't allowed to leave until he got me. That's when he started hitting me. It wasn't bad at all probably just a slap. Then I got caught for vandalizing one of the expensive boats on the peer. I had to pay a lot of money for that and that's when my dad got more physical and I was getting bruises and cuts. I didn't have any friends anymore so I really had no reason to be alive I guess. I shot myself because I wanted to die but I flinched. That stupid flinch is why I'm still here today. I was in the hospital for two weeks because my dad had no idea what to do with a suicidal girl. At the beginning of summer, I started dating Topper. I don't really know why I did I guess I just wanted a boyfriend. He took me to this party and Rafe slipped something into my drink. Topper let him rape me. I could barely stay awake but I still remember it like it was yesterday. He took my virginity just like that. As if it didn't matter at all." I said and I could see the sympathy on her face. 

"JJ would never force you into something" she reassured and I nodded understandably. "I know he won't. I guess it was just so weird to have a boy who didn't force me into stuff. I've never had a boyfriend like that before and it scared me. I want to be with him so much but I have trouble trusting people I guess. Or mainly boys"

When the boys came in the morning to see if their trick worked they weren't too happy to see I was there but they just ignored my presence and talked to Kie and Sarah to see if they were good again.

"Why the fuck is she here?" JJ asked Kie. I looked down at my feet as Kie tried to get them to forgive me.

"I'm really sorry JJ. I shouldn't have kept secrets like I did. I was just scared of what'd you guys think of me so I just decided not to tell you at all but I wanna tell you now. I told everything to Kie and I'll tell you everything. Also, when I said we weren't macking and that we aren't together, that was bull shit. I like you a lot and I wanna be with you so if you think you can forgive me and we'll be good again then I'd love to have you be my boyfriend." I said nervously. Never in my life have I ever asked a boy out especially not in front of friends. He reached his hand out to me and I smiled as I grabbed it and he pulled me into their boat. Kie and Sarah got in too and John B started to drive. I never let go of JJ's hand and I sat down with him. "Holy shit I have a girlfriend guys. Fucking crazy" he said to the others and I laughed at his statement. This boy is something else.