33

Chapter Thirty-Three| Theodore

"Everything is going to be okay, Eden." I watch Oliver smile at her as he lifts her dress to check the wound.

I look away when I see her belly covered in so much blood.

She's dying.

"We need to take her to the hospital!" I shout and clench my hair in frustration. "They've hurt my family!"

I clench my jaw and it's as if a sudden dose of anger fills my body.

I storm past Eddie who looks at me with wide eyes and I make my way to the weapon cabinet.

I pull on a bulletproof vest and grab the biggest gun I can find. I strap two other guns to the outside of my leg.

"Theo, what the fuck are you doing?" Oliver yells at me, whilst assessing my Small.

My Small and my Tiny.

I choose to ignore him and make my way outside onto the beach. The speedboats have reached shore now and I spot at least five men on each of the boats.

"Theodore, you fucking lunatic!" Oliver calls out again.

They hold their guns up as I walk closer to them. I smirk when I see some of them shuffle backwards.

One man in particular looks at me in so much fright he begins to piss himself.

I storm up to him and hold my gun to his head.

"Who pulled that trigger?" I growl out and his body begins to shake. "Who pulled the fucking trigger?!" I shout in his face.

His head turns to a bald-headed man and I make my way over to him.

"You pull that trigger?" I stare down at him and he gulps, nodding his head.

I nod my head and step back.

I smile.

He smiles.

I laugh.

He releases a nervous chuckle.

"You shot someone very important to me." I glare at him and he looks away from me, all of a sudden scared.

"I'm s-so..." I don't give him time to finish his sentence before I shoot him in the head.

Then every single man cocks their gun but I don't fear anyone.

The only thing I fear is losing my girl, who is fighting for her life because of these morons.

"We have instructions to bring you back to Professor Richards, Mr.Thomas." Another man speaks up and I look at him.

I shoot him.

"Anyone else want to say something irrelevant?" I shout in anger and they all step back.

I slowly nod my head, take a deep breath and before they know it I've shot every single one of them.

I drop the gun on the floor and look into the distance and don't see any more boats.

I make my way back into the villa and Eddie looks at me in shock but I ignore him and look at my small.

Her skin is a dull brown now, it doesn't glow like it usually does and now she's struggling to breathe.

"The Doctor is on his way," Oliver mutters and I look at him in disbelief.

"We need to get her to a hospital," I growl out and drop down next to my baby. "Hey, Small," I whisper gently.

My heart breaks when a whimper is the only thing to escape her lips.