Wife reader - your sons and them ask about your family

You are working on a new project when all your sons walks into the laboratory and you knew what they were going to ask you, they wanted to know about your family. This all started when the boys started doing research on family history, and the guys were able to tell them something but when it came to you they got nothing.

Dick " mom can you please just tell us a little about your family"

Y/n " sweetie I want to but ti for the best if you don't know"

Conner " why is there something bad between you and them"

Y/n " it for the best you you boys don't know right now"

???? " know about what ?"

Hunter " mom won't tell us about her family and we just want to know"

Berry " hey we never meet them before neither, we thought we will meet them at the wedding but they didn't show up"

Y/n " they didn't want to come"

Arthur jr " do they hate us"

Y/n " no they don't it just for the best if you don't meet them"

Dan " boys I think it will be the best if you all stop asking your mother questions about her family"

Bruce " Dan is right"

Clark " now come one let's take you boys to lunch so you mother can work" the boys soon leave the laboratory with gherkin fathers and you go back to working, there was a good reason your sons and husbands haven't meet your family. There was to much that could go wrong if they meet your family and understood why you haven't let any of them meet their other family members.

With your sons and husbands

Dick " hey doc smith"

Doc smith " hey boys I'm guessing you were all here to see your mother"

Conner " yes ... we were asking her about her family"

Doc smith " oh yeah she has never told anyone about them .... but I think the only person that knows is doctor Michael's, when she came to work here him and his husband all ready knew her"

John " thank you do you know where he is"

Doc smith " in the parking lot he about to leave and you might all caught him"

Tim " thank you"

Wally " let go ask him"

Hal " boys I think it will be the best if you respect your mother wishes"

Wally " you all want to know as well don't you"

Berry " yes we do but .... fine let's go ask him but if you mother find out you boys are taking the blame"

Wally " deal"