School 😴

My alarm goes off and I reach over and dismiss it. Sitting up on the edge of the bed I turn over and notice Sam gone.

"Oh.. right.. she left last night." I stumble to my feet still a little drunk from last night. "Ugh fuck.. Aaron are you up?" I grab my clothes for my shower and knock on his door. "Aaron!"

"What! What Griff?" I lean my head on the door.

"It's morning dumbass. Now get out of bed." I turn around and stomp to the bathroom closing the door behind me. I look in the mirror and look at my face. "Ugh you look disgusting" I frown, and pull my shirt off and throw it at the mirror. "Dumbass" I sit staring at my reflection shaking my head.

*20 mins later*

"Hey Griff! I made breakfast!"

"I'll be right out" I pull my jeans up and do them up along with my belt. I turn to open the door startled by Aaron standing there I jump back. "What the fuck!" He laughs.

"Scaredy cat" i slug him in the stomach and he returns it.

"Asshole" I walk into the kitchen and grab some eggs from the pan with the spatula. "Mm smells good maybe I won't beat your ass"

*In the car*

"Did you lock the house?" Aaron nods. "Okay, when did Kashyrah leave?"

"She left with Sam after you passed out"

"Oh, hopefully Kashyrah didn't scare her though"

"Nah anyways is J ready?" Aaron pulls out of the parking spot and heads to my grandmas house.

"Probably" we pull into the drive way and Jaden's already outside waiting. She walks up to the car and gets in.

"Finally you guys decided to show up"

"Yeah yeah shut up" i say rolling my eyes

"Why dont you make me then" she sticks her tongue out at me. I turn around and swat at her.

"Little witch" I mumble under my breath. And turn back around. As I do Aaron pulls out of the drive way and towards the main road.

"Hey Aaron, did Sam say anything... before she left last night?"

"Uh... not anything really but she said "Tell him I'll see him tomorrow. " He glances at me.

"Oh, okay." I nod slowly and pull out my phone.

*at school*

I run to the choir room "GRIFFIN, HI! You're here quite early, whats up?"

I twiddle my thumbs and look at her. "I uh need a favor to ask."

She smiles at me "yeah of course what's up?"

"Urm well, I got kinda drunk last night. And I had a girl over and I don't know if -"

Ms. Clarke cuts me off "uhm first off what the hell were you doing drinking?" Kashyrah comes behind me and Gib slaps me.

"Yeah Griffin, what were you thinking?" I frown and look up at Ms. Clarke.

"Kashyrah, don't hit him." Ms. Clarke pats my head and smiles.

"Teachers pet..." she mumbles.

"Listen, I don't know what kind of impression I left for her while I was shit drunk." Kashyrah bursts out laughing and grabs her phone.

"Oh boy-" I'm cut off by my sister.

"OH wait! You took videos last night? Ms. Clarke you've gotta see them!" Ms. Clarke looks unimpressed with me, and motions for Kashyrah to play the videos. I cringe when I hear my voice all stuttery and bubbly.

"Wow Griffin, its amazing how you're standing here right now speaking normally, when you were that drunk"

I glare at all three of them. "I came here for help not to be made fun of." I storm out of the choir room. "God what the fuck?" I shake my head.

"Hey Griffin!" Some freshman turn and smile at me.

"Oh, hi" i return the smile and give a little wave.

"Wait! I have a question. Please come back." I stop in my tracks and turn around.

"Uh... yeah, whats up?" She bites her lip and I gag in my head.

"Wanna meet up during second period?" She flaunts herself and Kashyrah comes up behind me and grabs my arm.

"Actually, no he doesn't. Griffin doesn't want to fuck a bitch who's been around with every other Senior guy. So no." The girl gets mad and tries to throw a punch and I block it in time for K to get a good look at her offended ass.

"Why'd you stop it? She could use one." I smile softly and then back hand her.

"Because that's my bestfriend. And if a bitch is gonna fuck with her you fuck with me. And vise versa. And next time I'll let Kashyrah take care of you herself."

"Why'd you hit her???" I look at her friend.

"Aw, I'm sorry she could use one. And i gave her one." I smile and walk off. Kashyrah following. "Next time let me handle it. Please?" She rolls her eyes.

"You would have gotten awkward and given into it. And then call me to come save you." I cross my arms and frown.

"Nope that's not me." She looks at me like '..really...? -_-'

*1st Period*

"Goodmorning Griffin nice to see you." I nod.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Crum."

"Hey babe" I see Sam sitting IN MY SPOT. And I motion for her to shoo.

"Move bitch, get out the way, get out the way bitch, get out the way." I chuckle and move her onto her seat. "Hey baby." I smile and lean down to kiss her cheek. I sit in my chair and pull my stuff out.

"Griffin???? Taking his work out on time???? Has Sam casted a Hard Working Spell on you or something???" She laughs and Tim along with her. I roll my eyes and turn to her and smile.

"Aw baby look" I point to the hickies on her neck and collor bone. I start to whisper "someone marked you up real good huh?" She blushes as she squeezes her thighs together. I notice and slip my hands between her thighs. She squeezes harder and pushes my hand away.

"N-no not h-here ma- mm babe.." I smirk and pull my hand away.

"Fine then, next time I'll finger you right here under the table." She punches me and grabs me by the arm and drags me to the door.

"Mrs. Crum I uh need to go to the office real quick, a-and Griffin offered to take me. We'll be back." She smiles and drags me outside, and to the baseball field and through the fence to her car. "Mm.. you'll regret your decision." I silently panic. Oh no..

-To be continued in the next chapter-