Dirty Dancing and Drinking

A hand came to my shoulder, "You should stay, we were going out drinking soon. Come on it will be fun." His loud voice said to me.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Iamtopansexual Mha_DadizawaLol yeeeEEAHHHHHHHHhh thank you for requesting these country bois....enjoy! ☺)

Shouta's POV

I looked at Hizashi who's face has a big smile on it I turned around to see what he was smiling at. I looked at the huge hand and followed it up to find a really tall Oh my god its him, All Might.

"So what do ya say want to come drinking with all of us? Come on I need someway to show my thanks for that awesome announcement." He said with a booming voice and a big smile.

"How did you know I did your announcement and not Hiz- Present Mic." I corrected myself so his true identity was safe as I pointed towards a slightly drunk Hizashi.

"Oh well Hizashi or as you say Present Mic has been announcing and doing my introductions since forever. I first met him on his radio show where he asked me 'Why did you never become a Pro Hero?' I told him I didn't know but I was happy my friend Endeavor became the Number 1. He was always so competitive I just let him have it. I mean don't get me wrong I still do hero work it's just I'm more underground. I have enough cameras from bull riding so ya.....I said too much didn't I?" He said with a small nervous chuckle.

I stared up at him in awe a small blush forming, "Wait your an underground hero, so am I. However I'm a teacher on the side not a bull rider. However to answer your question yeah sure I'll go drinking with y'all."

*Time Skip brought to you by a few beers*

We were at our second bar, most of us were all plastered except for myself and All Might. I was slightly drunk but All Might wasn't even fazed. I started to drink some more but this time everything was going blurry and I was getting really drunk.

Author's POV (because they're to shitfaced)

Hizash motion the waiter to come over and he asked if he could order a Vodka Melon. The waiter walked away and came back with a watermelon that had a vodka bottle stuck in it. All Might ordered a boot of beer, Shouta ordered two boots of beer trying to one up All Might and show he could handle his alcohol.

*Time Skip brought to you by our drunk bois*

Hizashi striped himself of his jacket, dress shirt, and vest; leaving him in his black undershirt. He sat there eating and drinking his Vodka Melon while laughing hysterically and loudly.

All Might had gone and changed out of his rodeo outfit and came back to finish his first boot and Shouta's second boot