135

Bella waited for Tony to talk about such a thing in the cafe. She tried her best to be peaceful. She put the sugar in the cup and gently stirred it. As she watched the fine lines appear on the surface of the cup, Bella slowly calmed down. "Tony, for the purpose of divorce. I think I've made it clear that i don't want anything. As long as you agreed to the divorce, we'll go through the formalities immediately." 

She was drinking coffee. The coffee had no bitterness with sugar and milk, which was full of the original aroma of coffee. The silky texture attracted Bella to drink again. It tasted really good. Her expression was very natural. Even if she was talking about a divorce, she seemed to be talking about an ordinary matter, which was not the same as Bella before.

If Bella heard a divorce before, she would have looked at him in tears and begged him not to divorce. But now, Bella showed a calm and calm look and had no sign of sadness at all. If it was said anything different, then it was a trace of anxiety in her eyes. But even that anxiety wasn't for him. Tony looked at the woman in front of him and a trace of nostalgia flashed in his eyes. 

But his eyes were not focused. He was only thinking Bella who loved him before through one who was in front of him now. "Bella, do you want to divorce me?" With these words, Tony felt extremely difficult. To cover up the expression on his face, he immediately picked up his coffee and drank it. The coffee was full of bitterness at the mouth. He almost spit it out.

Tony likes coffee with milk and sugar. The taste was proper with silky texture in 70% and think texture in 30%. But, "Unsweetened coffee is a little bitter. Add some sugar if you don't like it." Bella looked up. This was the first time that she had not personally served him. In the four years of marriage, she was like a nanny who was responsible for all his life. She remembered his taste clearly. 

When drinking coffee, he likes to add a cube of sugar and little milk. This is what she could immediately remember when she saw his frown. Tony did not take the candy and put the coffee cup down. His eyes were full of shining. He remembered it too. In the past four years, Bella served him so well that if she disappeared, he would feel like he had lost his hands and feet.

"Tony, I think I've made it clear. Divorce is a good thing for you. You can give Vanessa an explanation and give her children a home." At this moment, when she spoke to Tony, Bella felt that she did not feel so much pain and felt a little sad. After all, so much pay was not fake. Everything in those years had a huge impact on her heart. Those memories were definitely not forgotten immediately.

Tony frowned. The spoon he was stirring fell, making a clear sound in the cup. Some coffee spilled and fell on the back of his hand, but he seemed to unknown and just watched Bella. "Bella, I won't divorce!" His eyes flashed with pain, realizing that Bella had no love for him. The bitterness in his heart was about to spread. Bella's eyes were getting colder. How could Tony be so shameless? 

She had already spoken calmly, and even she didn't want anything but just a divorce. Such a condition was good for them. Why did he disagree? 'Tony, I don't know why you delayed it. But I can't wait. I have to divorce immediately because I want to find my child. I'm not as selfish and cold-blooded as you are who ignored your own child. 

Bella was excited. When she talked about the child, the anxiety in her eyes was even more obvious, and her face was filled with strong anger. Seeing the anger on Bella's face, Tony felt a little strange. Bella never has a temper when facing him before. No matter how bad he was to her, she would bear them one by one without complaining. 

But now, Bella changed. As she said, because she didn't love him anymore, she would never be grievant. She did not hide her hatred or even disgust at all. With an empty heart, Tony could not accept Bella who had changed. He knew that he had done a lot of things that apologized to her, but he would redeem her. He would be with her and they would be well in the future.