CHAPTER SEVEN

-BENJI'S POV-

"Okay if they called you why you ain't go up there?" I asked Brandon through the phone as I made my way to the school. I'm pretty sure he was fucking a hoe right now and that's probably why he ain't get off his ass to go.

"Man because, one I'm getting pussy and two, they live with you." He said and i shook my head. See what I'm talkin about?

"When ya ass catch something, don't come near me." I said and I heard him laugh.

"Says the one who fucked Niya raw." He said and i hung up in his face. That was one time and one time only. I fucked Niya raw and she was neighborhood pussy.

Now if I was sober, trust me, I wouldn't have did that shit but I was drunk. After I noticed what happened that next morning, I made them check me up in the same day but Ian have shit. She still be blowing my line but I don't answer.

I pulled up outside the school before getting out. I closed my door and walked past a group of girls that never took their eyes off me. Paying them no mind, I made my way to the office.

Opening the door, Jayla and Riley were at least 6ft away from each other. They stared at each other with disgust and irritation. I looked between them with a confused face.

"What happened?" I asked and the two started talking at the same time. I did not get anything they were saying since they was talking over each other.

The door opened and the principal walked in. She gave me a head nod before walking to her desk and sitting down. She handed me a file of papers that had their suspension and everything else on there.

I didn't even bother to read it. I handed it to Riley since she was the closest to me. I gave them a head nod to tell them to come on.

"You look a bit young to be their parent.." the principal said and i raised a brow.

"That's because I'm not they parent. I'm they brother." I said as I opened the door for them to walk out. I closed the door before walking behind them.

I got in my car before hearing the rest of the car doors close. I pulled out the parking spot before pulling out the parking lot.

The ride home was quiet and once we got home, they hopped out and walked to the door. I got out before walking to the door and unlocking it. Walking inside, Jayla and Riley walked up the stairs but I stopped that.

"Hell no. Get y'all ass back down here." I spoke and Riley sighed before turning around and walking back down. Jayla, she continued to walk up the stairs like I didn't say anything.

"Jayla! If I tell yo ass one more time to come down here, I'm gonna do something I told myself I'll never do." I said through clenched teeth. She groaned loudly before walking down.

I took a quick glance at Riley and she had her arms crossed and she made a stank face at Jayla.

"Now what's the problem? Who y'all fight?" I asked and Riley scoffed.

"WE, ain't fight nobody. We fought each other." Riley said and I looked at Jayla as she rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah. Jayla wanted to fight me because I was tryna help her!" Riley yelled at Jayla. That sounds like Jayla..

"Fuck you RILEY! I don't need yo fucking help! Neither do I need yours!" She yelled at me and I looked at Riley.

"Jayla you better calm yo ass down!" I yelled and she crossed her arms shifting her hips.

"How was you tryna help her?" I asked Riley.

"She was tryna cut class and leave with some boy named Josh. He had a group of boys with him and if she would've went, lord knows what could've happened. She started getting loud with me and she pushed me and I pushed her back then it continued from there!" Riley spoke and i clenched my jaw as Jayla rolled her eyes once again.

"For real? Is it that same nigga from the party?" I asked and she groaned.

"Ughhh! Yes! You can't keep controlling me then saying it's for my safety! You not my fucking daddy!" She yelled as she walked up the stairs. I watched her until she was out of my sight.

Sometimes I could choke the shit out of her.

-AMIKO'S POV-

Me and Nia was walking to my house when we saw Lee. Lee was a local drug dealer tryna make it to the top. He had a huge crush on Nia but Nia wasn't going for it.

"What the fuck you want Lee?" Nia laughed and Lee smiled.

"I want you Nia." Lee spoke as he walked with us down the street. Lee was cool peoples. He was nice and all but he had a bad side.

"Lee how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not fucking with no nigga that still stay with they momma." Nia said and he smacked his lips. Nia shooed him off and we walked up the stairs to my porch.

I unlocked the doors before calling after my grandma.

"I'm in here!" My grandma shouted as I heard her coughing. Walking to her side as Nia walked on the other, I bent down to the couch level before kissing her cheek.

"You take your medicine nana?" I asked and she shook her head and i smacked my lips.

"Nana..." I dragged in a serious tone. She waved me off.

"I know I know. Bring me my medicine bag." She spoke and I stood to my feet going to get her medicine bag as Nia made her some water.

Coming back with the medicine, I picked out all her medication she was supposed to take and then she took each one.

"How was work?" She asked and I smiled thinking of Benji but that wasn't nothing. Just a small conversation that put multiple smiles on my face.

"Good as usual." I smiled as Nia smirked at me. I told Nia about me and Benji going to subway and stuff but it wasn't really a big deal.

"What about you Nia?" My grandma asked and Nia shook her head.

"Nothing. I had to run a couple errands for my mom and that was it." Nia said with a shrug and my grandma nodded.

"Well what y'all got planned for today?" She asked and me and Nia shook our heads.

"Nana, it's nothing to do on a Tuesday." I laughed and she chuckled before coughing and this time it was nonstop.

I jumped to my feet before going to get her some water. Handing it to her, Nia held her hand in hers and I held the other.

"Nana we have to take you somewhere to get help. Your sickness is getting worse." I said and Nia nodded.

"I'm okay babies. Besides, we don't have hospital bill money." My grandma chuckled and I palmed my face. She always say she's okay but I know deep down she's not. I know she doesn't wanna worry me but I need to know if she's okay.