Intro

"Come on Y/N! The results are out!" Isabella said clutching my arm dragging me with her.

"Don't worry! I'll get a perfect score like last year, so I'm safe." I said with confidence. This year was a better year than the last, so I pretty sure did better.

We got our results and started checking my results. English A+ Math A+ Biology A etc.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Isabella asked me as she saw my smile fade away. "N-no! There is no way!" I denied looking at my chemistry result. I got a D.

YOUR KIDDING!! My parents are so gonna kill me! "Bella! I can't show this to my parents! Ever!" I said grabbing her shoulders.

"Sorry Y/N, but I think they already know. The school sent the results to the parents today morning before they give us ours." Isabella said with a little guilt.

"Oh god.." I sighed. I'll get killed when I get home.

-

We were in chemistry class right now and I was just thinking how to explain my horrible result to my parents.

The bell rang and I started to gather my stuff ready to walk out of the class when I heard the teacher call me.

"Yes miss lee?" I asked walking to the teacher's desk. "Y/N, I know your sad about your mark in chemistry and I know you can improve it." She smiled. "Yes miss I will improve my mark and get an A, I hope." I sighed.

"Since it will be a little hard on you studying alone, there is a student called Soobin if you know him." She said.

"Soobin? The guy who sits in the last row with.." I paused thinking about the person sitting next to Soobin, since I always look at Soobin and not at his seatmate.

"With beomgyu." She said as I nodded. "Well he got an A on his chemistry and I was thinking he could help you out!" The teacher beamed as I furrowed my eyebrows.

I was okay with the idea but my parents are gonna beat me up if they knew someone was tutoring me. They want me to studying on my own which they say its better if you study alone.

"I-I love the idea, but I think I will do okay in my own." I said as the teacher sighed. "Y/N." She said as she held my hands.

"I know you don't really get chemistry, but if you learn it on your own you will get more and more confused, so it's better if someone helped you and you will maybe get better at it?" The teacher smiled.

I sighed thinking about it. "Maybe it will be a good idea, I'll see miss lee." I said as she smiled. "Hey soobin! We were just talking about you." The teacher smiled and there he is.

He looks perfect! I don't think I will focus if he will help me.

"Right Y/N?" The teacher asked as I was busy staring at Soobin. "Sorry, what?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

"It's okay if Soobin helped you improve with chemistry, right?" She asked as I looked at Soobin.

He smiled showing his dimples. "If it's okay with him?" I asked "It's fine." He chuckled. "Okay then, Soobin you will help Y/N improve her chemistry. When she started to improve she can handle it ok her own." The teacher said as I nodded.

I left the class with Soobin behind me. "So where do you want to meet today?" Soobin asked. "Um." I started to think but remembering my parents will probably know my horrible result they would ground me for a day.

"Well, I'm sorry I can't today since my parents will ground me and lecture me about my horrible mark." I said as he chuckled. "So after tomorrow?" He asked "Yeah." I smiled and nodded.

"Okay then see ya." He said walking away I looked at him figure disappear when he turned right.

"You okay Y/N?" Isabella asked "Yeah don't worry, let's go." I said as we went the opposite way.

I would look forward to you helping me with chemistry.