Chapter 7: Y/n vs Dullahan

(--Third Person Pov--)

As the dullahan keeps releasing his dark aura, Kisaki and Y/n is eating a sandwich from his food inventory.

Dullahan: " Why haven't you come to the castle?! You wretches! "

Kazuma: " What? Why? We're not firing explosion magic at you anymore... "

Dullahan: " Not firing it at me, you say? That's a barefaced lie! "

He then somewhat throws his head done as it bounced up and his arms tried to grab it. What was that even to do? He then points at Megumin.

Dullahan: " That crazy crimson demon girl is still coming to my castle every single day! "

Kazuma: " Huh? "

Kazuma then looked at Megumin as she looked away guilty and then he started to pinch her cheeks.

Megumin: " Ow! "

Kazuma: " You?! "

Megumin: " That's not it! Please hear me out! Until now, I've been able to settle for unleashing my magic on empty plains, but since I learned the allure of using magic attacks on a castle, well... "

She said while blushing and begin to hold her cheek.

Megumin: " Now I need something big and hard, or I just can't endure it. "

Kazuma: " Don't say that while fidgeting! Besides, you can't move after unleashing your magic! Which means you must've had an accomplice... "

Aqua then begin to look away nervously and begin to fake whistle.

Y/n and Kisaki: 'Knew it.'

Kazuma then begins to go after Aqua and pinch her cheeks as well. She then begins to whine about she did it because she couldn't get any decent quests because of the dullahan, so she wanted revenge.

The dullahan then releasing his aura further to becoming a dark wind making all of us looking at his direction as if we weren't already except Kazuma and Aqua.

Dullahan: " Hear me, fools. My name is Verdia. This isn't the only thing I'm deeply offended by. Did you not have the backbone to seek retribution for your ally's death?! I may be evil now, but in life, I strove to be an upstanding knight. In my opinion, allowing the death of that sword mage, a model hybrid class who protected his ally and received my curse, to go waste is simply- "

Before he could say anything else Y/n <Flashstep> beside him and said.

Y/n: " Ah well, I didn't know you think of me like that. "

Both the dullahan and his horse was shocked by the sudden presence as the dullahan almost fell off his horse. He stared at Y/n in wild shock.

Dullahan: " H-Huh? What?! You're.... alive? "

Y/n: " No, I'm dead inside, as well as I died for like a month ago or something? *Munch* "

Dullahan: " How are you even alive?! "

Aqua: " What's this? Was the dullahan waiting for us the whole time, with no idea that we easily dispelled his curse after he left? "

She then begins to laugh at him.

Aqua: " That's hilarious! Super hilarious! "

Y/n: " Now, now, Aqua be nice to him. Even if he's evil now, he still like super old lonely man in a castle. I think he was just super lonely that he would come here just to talk to us. "