136

After that, she did not want to say anything more and turned around to leave the cafe. Tony was awkward. Coffee fell from his face, making his face burning. But he forgot to react and allowed the coffee to run down, which wet a piece of clothes on his chest. 

He inevitably tasted the coffee in the corner of his mouth, which was actually his favorite flavor. He could not help but laugh bitterly. She had the habit of loving him, and even her own habits had changed. 

She used to like more sweet tastes, but after being with him, her taste changed. This habit had not changed until now, but she had completely withdrawn her love for him. Isn't their room for redemption? Tony covered his face in pain. His tall body was nestled on the sofa, and the whole body seemed a little lonely.

Bella came out of the cafe, but the anger in her heart did not dissipate. She did not expect that Tony said such shameless words. Because of her anger, she did not even know where she had gone. When she returned to her senses, she had arrived at William's home. She had originally asked for leave today, but since that she was here, she decided to go in. 

Bella knocked on the door and saw that it was William who opened the door. "You..." She did not expect that William was so coincidentally beside the door that he had just opened the door. "Bella, it looks like we have a mutual affinity. I think you're coming, so I came to open the door and didn't expect that you really come. A flash a light flashed through his eyes, but Bella could not see it clearly and thought he was just teasing her. 

"It's just coincidence!" because Tony refused to divorce, her mood was low and she was not interested in joking. "What's wrong?" William asked with a sharp flash in his eyes. Bella was immersed in her own thoughts, not realizing the difference between William. Hearing Williams questioning, she spoke out truthfully. He already knew about her and Tony, so it did not matter.

"I went to see Tony for a divorce today, but he didn't agree." Hearing Bella's words, William looks little gloomy. Tony might recall the kindness of Bella, so he was not willing to divorce. However, how could he allow such a thing to happen? "Bella, don't worry. Even if Tony did not want to divorce, Vanessa would force him to divorce." William comforted her.

But Bella frowned. If Vanessa could force him to divorce, she wouldn't have to look for her. She was afraid that he was going to regret it. "But..." Bella's eyes frowned, but she couldn't get any way to make Tony agree to divorce. "Okay, tony will definitely agree to divorce you. Bella, don't worry, Tony will never occupy you forever."

William suddenly approached her, and there was a strong feeling in his eyes. Bella was stunned for a moment and could not understand what he meant. But at this moment, the two of them were so close together that her heart bit a little faster. She quickly pushed him away and was still worried "I'm just worried about children!" 

She did now know what happened to the child she hadn't seen before. She really wanted to bring him up. When it came to children, the eyes of William flashed and he clenched Bella's hands. 'Don't worry, your child must be fine. I'll be good for him with you." Bella was stunned. His tone was very serious. And the feeling in his tone made her heart. 

This man had the capital to make a woman crazy, but why did he love a woman who had been abandoned and even had a child with her? Seeing the doubts in her eyes, William smiled and held her in his arms. "Bella, you have to believe that I am the person who loves you the most in the world!" 

His words touched her deeply and she could not calm herself. William looked at the time and found that it was already noon. Bella met Tony just now and came here sadly, so she didn't have dinner. "Are you hungry? I'll cook for you." Hearing what William had said, Bella felt hunger. "Mmm..."