10♠️

maya cole🤑

the doorbell then rang.

"great, right on time." fabiana said going downstairs to open the door.

"ou bitch you ordered food?" i said running after her.

which was a bad idea cause i slid down all them mf steps with these heels on.

"bae you done fell down all them steps?" tjay said holding some flowers and wearing a nice ass fit.

i got up limping towards him hugging him, "tjay you look fine as a mf, where you bout to go?"

he pulled away from the hug examining how i looked, "damn."

i did a lil spin showing off and all.

"okay children, lemme take y'all pictures." fabiana said excited.

"i'm guessing you picked out this niggas outfit too?" i asked.

she put her hands up, "my opinion was heavily influenced, but i mean."

malik was in the corner wiping fake tears along with nick, "they grow up so fast." he mumbled.

"i'm tryna get on y'all level, huh fab?" bubba said putting his arm around fabiana.

"aight y'all, we gone be back tomorrow!" tjay said dragging me out the house.

"tomorrow nigga? i ain't sleeping in this dress." i said shaking my head.

he laughed opening the car door for me, "youon gotta worry about ya clothes shawty."

"youon gotta tell me twice!" i smirked trailing behind him.

at the restaurant.
tjay merritt💸

i pulled out her chair letting her sit.

"aight so tjay you want me to cry or something?" i asked wiping away tears that were forming.

"we never went on a date for real, i wanted to do something for you to show you how much i love you."

"yeen have to do all this! you know we could've had i picnic and i would cry, even chicfila i woulda cried truthfully." she laughed.

i shook my head, "ion ever wanna leave you maya, you the only one for me. i want to spoil you as much as i can forever. but imma save my speech for later because right now, i'm tryna eat."

she nodded her head, "well a bitch hungry as fuck so."

"why ya face like that?" i asked her laughing.

"now why in da hell they got this many forks? what in the fancy."

"ya can take the girl out the hood but not the hood out the girl!"

she shook her head, "straight like dat, what else you got planned?"

i shrugged my shoulders, "issa surprise duh."

"i can take this to go?" she asked patting her stomach.

"uhn, uhn get up." i paid the tab leaving a hundred dollar tip.

we left the restaurant getting into the car.

"maya you bet not fall asleep in tha car cause ain't nobody carrying ya ass." i said shaking my head.

with the lashes her eyes damn near closed, "nobody sleep." she said waving her hand at me.

i pulled out the driveway heading towards the hotel, "how ya like the food?"

silence.

"bae... maya... shordy." i turned to look at her and of course her ass was passed out.

yea she bugging.

maya cole🤑

damn my ass really passed out. i got up noticing that i am on a fye ass bed with roses and shit on it.

this mf tione want me to cry again.

____________________

comment, vote, share💛