Chapter 45: "Yours."

Tobias began pulling me through the hurd and I looked back watching Taro do the same with Luxe until we reached a black SUV  that had just pulled up. The SUV unveiled an angry Uncle Xavier who rushed out of the car and pulled both doors open for us to jump straight in. With all four of us in the car, Uncle Xavier rushed round and jumped into the drivers seat.

I soon saw a smile that I had been dying to see, she turned over her shoulder to look back at all of us. "I'm so proud of you my girl."

My aunt had these proud tears in her eyes as she spoke so softly, I couldn't wait to embrace her and finally tell her that's it's over, we're all free from him. I blew a kiss to her and she turned back over her shoulder to speak to my driving Uncle.

I looked at Tobias and he had a similar prideful and loving smile on his face, his hand began to stroke my cheek before his fingers swept into my hair and he pulled me in for a kiss. "Oi. Cut it out you two, wait until you get to your own house."

I chuckled looking at my uncle who had a scolding glare on his face looking into the rearview mirror. I turned over my shoulder to see Luxe talking Taro's ear off but when I looked at him I smiled, he wasn't listening to a word she was saying but he was mesmerised by her, he looked truly enchanted.

She was talking to him about her plans for the coming weeks but his eyes were trained only on her mouth. Damn it, Luxe look properly, he wants to kiss you.

I mentally scolded myself and wished I could scold her telepathically too, I turned back over my shoulder to see my Tobias looking straight at me with a playful yet reprimanding look on his face before whispering to me. "Let them be, babe. If it's supposed to happen it'll happen."

I looked back at her and smiled before looking back at Tobias. "I just want them to be as happy as us, they deserve each other. He's a good guy."

"And she's a good girl but they're adults, beautiful."

"Yeah, but they helped get us back together. I want that for them." He smirked at me. "Hey, don't doubt the genetics. He's got it, just like his brother."

I rolled my eyes playfully before leaning back into my chair and thinking to myself, life couldn't get any better than this moment. As we drive I watch happily as the city goes by, I can hear mumbled bickering between the boys and my aunt and Luxe are talking but I'm just in my own world.

We pull up to Tobias and I's apartment. We still haven't moved back into Tobias house and to be honest I don't mind, I love it there. All in all, wherever Tobias is, is my home.

We all get out of the car to say our final goodbyes, I decided I wanted some time for just Tobias and me as it had been a long day and I wanted to celebrate in the way that Tobias and I do best, lots and lots of practicing.

I give my aunt and uncle the biggest hugs as I know they won't be around as much as my uncle will be back working on his big cases and my aunt will be by his side. "Congratulations baby, now live your dreams. I love you."

My aunt placed a kiss on my forehead and my uncle gave me another squeeze. "If you're ever looking for someone to walk you down the aisle, you got me. Marry that boy."

My uncle whispered into my ear and I felt myself tear up. This man had come into my life not too long ago and played the father figure role to an adult, when my aunty found him she said that she was so lucky but looking at him with his eyes glazed over I started to realise how lucky I was too. I leaned up on my tiptoes and whispered to him. "I also need someone to be grandad to our future kids too."

I pulled away from him but not before placing a kiss on his cheek. Before any tears could fall I watched as my tiny aunt reached up to wipe his tears and he bent down to kiss her. "I love you guys."