4. forgotten

~4 years later~

(harry pov)

me and camille had broken up, about a year and a half ago. we dated for a long time and it was hard for me to get over her. i really had started loving her. it just didn't work, not with me being away so much. the band didn't like her either, i never understood that.

i didn't really go out with anyone since then, i focused on my career and the band. speaking about that, i needed to go. there was a party, a lot of people, famous people, were invited. some infamous friends of the people who threw the party would be there too.

i quickly changed into some black skinny jeans and a simple white t-shirt. i slicked my hair back, put on some deodorant and went down. i didn't really care how i looked, i wouldn't be interested in anyone anyways. i got in the car, the boys were already there. "took your time styles" naill said teasingly. "honestly tought you were banging some chick" louis chuckled as he said it. "oh guys, we know he was just admiring himself" zayn spotted "enough enough, i just forgot the time" i shook my head as i looked out the window

after a drive of half an hour we arrived, it was already dark outside. we got out the car and walked inside, there was a big bar and fairy lights against all the walls. there were a few booths to sit at and a big dance floor in the middle. there was loud music playing and people were dancing. we walked around the room, there was a hallway at the end of the room, it had multiple rooms. i was guessing it was there for if people decided they wanted some privacy for.. things..

i opened a door of one of the rooms and looked inside, i turned on the light switch. there was a bed in the corner, a door which most likely led to a small bathroom. apart from that there was a couch, a tv and some speakers. i noticed a guitar in the back of the room and that was pretty much all. i switched off the lights and closed the door as i felt a hand on my shoulder. "those are for people who can't keep it in their pants" a voice i knew all too well said.

i turned around and smiled "ed!" i pulled him in for a hug, me and ed had been good friends for as long as i can remember. we talked for a bit about our lives and i then headed to the bar. i ordered a drink and looked around.

i didn't see a lot of people i knew, i saw some old friends. a girl walked up to me and smiled "hey, i'm selena" she said with a smile, ofcourse i knew her. everyone knows selena. "i'm harry" i smiled at her as i shook her hand. "nice to meet you" she sat down next to me and ordered a drink. "i know you from something... mm, what's it?" she put a hand on her chin as she said it. "oh right, you're from that band! you guys have some good songs" she smiled as she looked at me

"aww thanks! i love your music too" i said it with a smile before taking a sip of my drink. "you listen to my music?" she said it surprised, i didnt understand why.. she is selena gomez after all "emh, yeah? everyone does" i laughed. we talked for a bit. "oh i have to go, my friend just texted me. she wants me to meet this dude" she rolled her eyes and got up "c ya laterrr" she said before walking off.

i followed her with my eyes as i finished my drink. she walked up to a small group of people. i saw ed and his wife, naill was there too and some random people. there was a tall, handsome guy he had deep blue eyes that i could see from a far and chocolate colored hair, next to him was a small girl with dark brown hair and sunkissed skin. her length made the girl next to her pop out, light, almost pale white skin like she was made of marmer. she was wearing a long black dress with a split on her leg, which led up all the way to her tigh, showing her long legs. the dress showed her beautiful curves. my eyes traveled her body, long blonde hair with a tint of golden. a charming smile formed on her red lips, accenting her beautiful blue eyes.

i stopped breathing for a second, i couldn't believe my eyes. she was there, the girl i never thought i would see again. it took years to get over her, years. i hadn't tought about her in forever, and here she was. she looked even more beautiful than the last time i saw a picture of her, as if that was even possible.

i ordered another drink and couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she was stunning. she talked to selena for a good fifteen minutes before walking off, to some dude. by the looks of it they got on pretty well. it surprised me that after a few minutes she walked away from him, to another dude. it went on like that for a good hour. i had another drink, i was trying to get the courage to talk to her.