40

Jungkook dreads every second that their morning alarm nears. He had been awake since just a few minutes before it went off. Taehyung pressed against him, feeling warm and comfortable. As if the man belongs in his arms.

He wishes they could stay like this forever, safe and tucked in beneath the blankets. Shutting his eyes he enjoys the omega curled up against him for one more minute before their no doubt hectic day starts. He breathes in the sweet cacao scent, not minding the painful morning wood he'll have to shower away later. Instead he softly pecks the younger's head, wishing that today the elder's day will be easier than the one before.

Reaching over he turns off the alarm before it can blast through the room. He'd rather wake him up himself than let the soul shattering sound of the alarm do it.

"Tae." He whispers, softly shaking the omega.

Taehyung's eyes open immediately, a smile on his lips. "You weren't the only one enjoying this peaceful morning."

A soft chuckle rolls of his lips as he pulls the omega even closer. "I'm so comfortable!"

They stay silent for another few minutes. Neither of the two moving, enjoying each other's company and warmth.

"We can always skip school." The elder suggests shyly. Jungkook thinks about this, wondering whether they should. They missed yesterday's class as well and he's not sure if he wants to miss another day. But staying here with Taehyung sounds so tempting.

"Fine let's stay in." He eventually says, knowing the elder probably doesn't want to face Jin.

Taehyung sits up with a smile on his face before he eagerly starts pulling the younger off the bed.

"No more cuddling?" Jungkook asks with a little pout. He was so comfortable under the blankets and against Taehyung's body.

"We're brushing our teeth."

"Why?" The alpha asks, confused to why they had to leave their little cocoon of warmth to brush their teeth. Of course hygiene is important but they could've waited a few more minutes right?

"You'll see." The omega says before grabbing the toothbrush Jungkook had used before and handing it to the alpha with a sweet smile. "Trust me you'll like it."

"Yeah, yeah, hand me the toothpaste." The younger mutters watching Taehyung happily brush his teeth. He starts brushing his own, wondering why the man besides him is so excited. Standing next to one another they silently brush their teeth, Taehyung seemingly deep in though.

Finishing the process and rinsing their mouth's Jungkook shrugs. "What now handsome?"

"Now~" Taehyung takes his hand, leading him back to the bedroom and pushing the alpha down onto the bed. A grin on the omega's lips as his eyes he looks down on him. "Now I'm going to fuck you."

Jungkook's eyes brows shoot up, suddenly really glad that they decided to skip school for today. Of course cuddling is good, but sex is better.

"And you're going to do exactly as I say." Taehyung numbles, straddling the alpha and pinning him down.

"W-what?" Jungkook blinks before his face is grabbed between the elder's fingers. The omega's eyes cold as he speaks up with a stern voice. "Did I say you could speak?!"

He lies frozen, trying to find the strength to fight the powerful omega but the arousal is too strong. He no langers cares about omega/alpha roles, he just wants to fuck the elder.

With a little shake of his head he answer the omega, eyes wide as he looks into the strangely authoritative ones of Taehyung.

"Good then stay the fuck silent."

Inhaling sharply he allows Taehyung to slowly run his fingers over his skin. Taking in every inch of his body before leaning down to hover his lips over the alpha's.

"I'm going to wreck you!" He whispers before snapping his hips forward.

Jungkook gasps, he did not expect the suddon movement. Though, it does make his stomach flip in arousal, his hands now free he goes to place them on the younger's waist only for them to be pinned down again.

"Keep your hands down baby or do you want me to tie you up?"

Sucking in a breath the alpha quickly shakes his head. Only for Taehyung to grin as he gets off slowly pulling the elder's boxer's down.

Jungkook's eyes are wide as he states at whatever is happening. Unsure of what to do. He's not allowed to talk or move his hands so he just watches in anticipation.

The elder had promised him he wouldn't have to bottom but he's very unsure of what else is going to happen.

But besides the confusion and uncertainty he's rock hard, he can feel his cock throbbing in excitement as he awaits the omega's actions. Watching him take out a condom and some lube.

Only to feel some sort of relief when Taehyung tosses him the condom along with a short demand. "Put it on."

He doesn't question the omega, too eager to have some action so he quickly rolls it out over his dick and watches as the omega is now coming back to straddle him in all his naked glory.

His eyes run over the elder's body, a beautiful omega body with curves in all the right places. He finds himself wanting to kiss every centimeter of Taehyung's body and run his hands over every single curve.

But he knows he can't just freely touch the omega, everything is on the elder's terms and he respects that. Hence why he's letting Taehyung be in charge.

Raising his hips a little Taehyung presses his own lubed up fingers against his entrance, a gasp rolling off his lips.

Jungkook's eyes are wide as he watches the elder fuck himself with his own fingers. Preparing himself for what's next and enjoying the feeling of Taehyung's cock rubbing against his own as the elder rocks his hips.

Only to screw his eyes shut and loose his self control a little.

With a loud growl he comes undone before anything really happened.