이십일

The man abruptly shoved Yoongi off of his lap, staring absolutely horrified at the small male who the to him the definition of beauty, gorgeous features scrunching up confused when he stared up to the now standing male. "Stay away from me, vampire!", the man seethed with pure anger.

Yoongi's heart felt like it was crushed to the ground by this horrible exclaim, all he ever wanted was his mate but it seemed like his mate hated him. He tried saying something, helpless words forming on his tongue and falling empty to the ground by the new shout of his Mate.

"I fucking reject you! Now piss off, filthy scum and never talk to me again!", the man spat angrily before disappearing in the speed of light. Yoongi fell to the ground, mouth wide from the pain rushing through his small body and he crouched down, rolled himself up on the before so green grass which now seemed dull and lifeless.

His mouth opened in a silent scream as tears ran down his cheeks. After waiting so many centuries, being so excited for his Mate, he has finally met him... believing he was put to so much misery just so he could be prized with his beautiful Mate.

But his Mate, his Mate didn't want him. After all this time, Yoongi was mated with a man who didn't even want him. A man who despised him without even knowing him.

This was a nightmare.

°°°

Hoseok stormed away, he couldn't believe the scene he has just witnessed. His Mate! He found his Mate, a vampire, a beauty with creamy white skin and gorgeous sparkly eyes looking so happily up to him.

But the demon lord couldn't. He had Jimin, he loved Jimin and even though the gorgeous being smelled divine, made to be his, Hoseok couldn't. This vampire was nothing to him, not when Jimin was the love of his life.

Jimin who still needed him, who was vulnerable and so devastated in losing his best friend to the devil. Jimin who made Hoseok's heart beat faster and not that pretty vampire. Not his soulmate who was made for him.

No. To Hoseok, all that ed very counted was Jimin.

And that left not only his heart in a twist but shattered the one of his Mate.

°°°

"Yoongi was right, we really are perverted", Taehyung chuckled to himself while limping out of the first lecture hall, feeling giddy and excited because the semester start made him part of the human world again. Everything was new to Taehyung so he couldn't stop looking around in awe, in every corner something new to discover.

The students were staring at the male interested, he looked so different yet just like them, so close yet so far away, incredible beauty captured by delicate face features and a confident posture of a slim body.

But Taehyung on the other side was too busy with looking around, staring at different spots on his way out to the campus yard where he was going to meet up with Jeongguk and Yoongi again. The three have parted, well Jeongguk and Taehyung having left to fuck in a bathroom but Taehyung wanted to go alone to his first lecture.

The king of hell of course has been furious and protested almost immediately, not wanting to leave his precious Baby alone in a room full of strangers. There could be someone trying to take Taehyung away from him so Jeongguk was jealously trying to hide Taehyung but the beauty didn't accept that at all.

He has hissed at Jeongguk angrily and warned him about his jealousy because the little silverhead hated to be controlled like this. Which didn't ease Jeongguk's mood but he didn't want to upset his Queen either so he let him go with heavy heart.

Seeing his distress, Taehyung has cooed at his lover and told him to just give him a call which has confused Jeongguk beyond belief as he didn't know what a call nor a cellphone was which also confused Taehyung. "This is the 21th Century, Ggu, hang on or you're going to be dust, grandpa", he has teased his lover before skipping away so Jeongguk couldn't punish his cute ass again.

They instead agreed to meet up after the lectures, Taehyung funnily having pushed Jeongguk into his own major, something with business. Or was it technology? Taehyung also wasn't the youngest anymore and got confused with all the new things created by the humans.

Technology for example was super interesting to the immortal being and he couldn't stop staring at the shiny things in the people's hands he passed, music blaring out of the devices and startling him.

But Taehyung has always stolen magazines and books whenever he was out of hell to educate himself so he knew about most of the things around him. While he was scared to know that Jeongguk didn't, possibly freaked out from all the new things which also worried Taehyung since Jeongguk tended to lock him away once he got scared.

Something Taehyung wanted to prevent under any circumstances.

"Hey, watch where you're g--", Taehyung was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the tall man coming into his way so he was too late in moving out of the way and they collided.

"I'm so sorry!", Taehyung yelped, tumbling over the man. When he looked up, he was met with the gorgeous face of an incredibly stunning man.

"W-woah..."

~

Had to sort my thoughts for the story so this took a little longer.

Ela_koo