Chapter 14

Devin POV
I woke up this morning with Alexiss on my mind of course. Am I on hers? Probably not. She probably hates me she's just too nice to tell me. Why do I care anyway? I decide to text her even though she'll probably just ignore me.
Me: good morning Alexiss
Alexiss🤦🏾‍♂️: good morning Devin
Me: how'd you sleep?
Alexiss🤦🏾‍♂️: do you really care?
Me: yes
Alexiss🤦🏾‍♂️: whatever
Me: what time are you coming over?
Alexiss🤦🏾‍♂️: how about never?
Me: Alexiss
Alexiss🤦🏾‍♂️: Devin
Me: I'm serious
Alexiss🤦🏾‍♂️: I guess around 6🙄 I'm not packing because I don't wanna stay anyway
Me: Ooou I can't wait for this month because imma make that attitude of yours disappear😏
Alexiss🤦🏾‍♂️: boy bye you wish🤣
*end of text*

*later that evening*

Alexiss POV
I text the girls and tell them meet at my house to get ready. I've been lounging around for hours. I look at the time and decide I should probably get dressed. I shower, do my hair, I put on my robe because I haven't picked an outfit yet. The girls arrive at my house and we all start to get ready.

Niomi POV

"Ain't this outfit cute? Well we matching hoes whether y'all like it or not

"Ain't this outfit cute? Well we matching hoes whether y'all like it or not. So you go change in the bathroom and you can change right here and imma close my eyes" I say. Alexiss and Lency laugh. "Chop chop hoes" I say. "Oh yeah Alexiss text ya boyfriend and tell him to pick us up and I know you gonna say that ain't ya boyfriend but idc. I'll be getting a snack while we wait" and with that I walk off.

Lency POV
That girl Niomi is something else I tell ya. I look at the outfit she gave me and it's actually cute.

She just want Kevin to pounce on me huh? I giggle a little

She just want Kevin to pounce on me huh? I giggle a little. "Alexiss lemme see yours!" I yell. "I'll be out in a minute!" She yells back.

Alexiss POV
I start putting on the outfit Niomi gave me. Biker shorts. Of course. She probably picked this out so Devin can be all up on me and I'll like him again. Sike jokes on her.