Arc 2-2 : Apocalypse

When Zhou Xu woke up again, it was late at night, and the pain seemed to have gone away. He reached out and touched the wound, and it was as if he never had a wound at all.

Sitting up abruptly, Zhou Xu confirmed the situation again. His physical and mental state seemed very good, because he found that he had two powers. One was healing power, and the other was a powerful and unusual water power.

With the corner of his mouth hooked up, Zhou Xu lay down again.

The night was ablaze with the starry sky, the crescent moon was shaped like a hook, and there was the occasional buzzing of insects. If it weren’t for the fact that it was the apocalypse, Zhou Xu would think that he had come to the field for a holiday. Breathing the clean and fresh air was the best way to relax. But it’s a pity that Zhou Xu wasn’t in the mood to enjoy the beautiful scenery and relax his body. He still had to get his revenge.

The sky was turning bright in the east. The sun was rising, the horizon was red, and the air began to warm. Zhou Xu stood up, lazily stretched his arms, and then said to himself, “I’m ready to go.”

Zhou Xu’s plan was naturally to go on the path to revenge. The purpose of his life was very simple. He only had one goal left, which was revenge.

For Zhou Xu, he would seek revenge even for the smallest grievance. To him, a temperament of so-called tolerance was complete nonsense. Thinking about the situation in the original world, Zhou Xu went east.

This world was not a world of immortal cultivation, so he still had to eat and drink if he wanted to play. He had not eaten any food since yesterday, and now he was so hungry that his chest was close to his back.

Hunger became an urgent problem for Zhou Xu at that moment. Fortunately, after walking for more than an hour, Zhou Xu encountered a village.

The village was very quiet and there wasn’t any living people around. He found a small bag of rice in a dilapidated house. Zhou Xu cooked the rice and hungrily ate it. There was no one watching him anyways, so he did not have to play the gentle Zhou Xu.

As a matter of fact, Zhou Xu hated gentle people very much, because he felt that he was not gentle at all, and most gentle people were not good people. Under the guise of doing good things, they tried to cause problems. They were, from head to toe, fishy. What was a word to describe them? Cheap.

Zhou Xu was eating when suddenly there was a crack. His eyes immediately grew gloomy. He looked at the place where the sound came from and was prepared to attack with a water sword.

As a result, Zhou Xu stood upright, but there was no movement, just silence. Zhou Xu was also quiet because he did not feel a trace of danger, but he was very sure that there must be something or a person at the corner of the cabinet.

“Come out!” Zhou Xu shouted angrily.

There was the sound of rustling, and then a dirty little head slowly appeared behind the cabinet. Then the dirty little head asked with a look of horror, “Are you going to eat me?”

Zhou Xu, “…”

At first, the child was frightened by Zhou Xu’s look, but after Zhou Xu suddenly smiled gently, the child was not afraid anymore. After climbing out, the child looked up and asked Zhou Xu, “Brother, are you a police officer? Are you here to save me?”

Zhou Xu squatted down and rubbed the child’s head. His eyebrows were bent and his smile was like spring breeze. “I’m not.”

The child’s face instantly shriveled, and he bit his lips, looking like he was about to cry. Zhou Xu, in line with the principle of gentleness, said softly, “I’ll take you away, how about that?”