Chapter 334: Keep you safe

In the middle of the night, the abandoned building and the surrounding grass were strewn, and a stiff figure stood on the grass outside. A person was lying on his feet, biting a miniature flashlight in his mouth, and carefully observing the mines exposed on the ground while digging the soil.

"Ditch, don't shake, then shake the little man away." The demolition was originally taking great risks. Dong Qian still hated Ding Li for putting his pigeons upstairs. See you later. Still shaking his legs, he couldn't help spitting, this is because both of them are too long.

Ding Li wanted to cry without tears, "I don't want to, standing for so long, my legs are numb." After the landmine was stepped on, it had to maintain its original weight, so Ding Li's body center of gravity had to be maintained, otherwise Standing in military posture for half a month, he had already finished playing.

Rarely looking at him as a rookie, Dong Qian grinned, and spit out two words, "deserve it."

Ding Li, who was exhausted physically and mentally, was severely stabbed in the chest again, anxious to vomit blood on the spot.

I wanted to say something, but I saw that Dong Qian was sweating too much and couldn't work easily. Then look at the two people who are closely watching the progress of the corridor. Somehow, Ding Li pumped a moment, and he was moved.

A criminal-sinner with a twisted heart like him, in fact, has betrayed his relatives long ago, quit his high-paying hospital work, and stayed away from the crowd in the middle of the night, all his parents and girlfriends gradually went away, and loneliness and loneliness were all bloody. Keep up with addiction instead.

He never thought that one day when someone was in trouble, someone would help him.

After all the mines were dug out, Dong Qian no longer vomited the other person's disgusting warm eyes, and the sweat on his forehead was dripping. He took his dagger and paid attention to it, and under the strong light of the flashlight, slowly extended his knife edge into In the switch gap of the mine, I gently pulled it, and only heard a click, it seemed that something was broken, but Ding Li still didn't dare to move.

Dong Qian jumped from the ground, wiped a sweat from his face, went around behind Ding Li, kicked the person to the ground with one foot, and exposed a mouthful of white teeth. Hehe laughed: "Let your ah be overcast next time. , One newspaper after another, the fight back is bastard. "

Ding Li lay on the ground with his mouth full of mud, and just wanted to say a few words, but found that the things under his feet had been removed, his heart could not help but let go of his revenge, and the unhappy revenge disappeared. Then he shook his legs and feet and got up from the ground. After murmuring, he walked back slowly.

"Huh? What did you say?" Dong Qianyi said for a long time that he didn't respond.

Successfully pulled people back, but the four did not rest because of the countdown inside the house.

"Take out the twelve hours first, I will hold the temperature tube." With the previous foundation of trust, Song Ye can be rest assured that he will not be hacked by others in the process, but now he is fighting with Dong Qian. Cooperation.

The wild wolf watched the teenager walk over and didn't even ask, he held up the temperature tube, and the heart fluttered.

"You're too fierce, can you be mentally prepared?" Ding Li was sincere and jumped to the door all of a sudden, afraid that Song Ye's headache, brain temperature, and body temperature would change, everyone had to finish playing.

"Encourage you, come and light the little man, but you also claim to be a murderer, not even a child." Dong Qian despised him.

"Hey, hey, is he an ordinary child?" If the society is all Song Ye, it won't make people live.

Ding Li was still shivering there. She had been scared by landmines before, and her legs and belly began to soften again.

This time, the wolf walked over, took the flashlight and pointed at the line behind the bomb, "I'm watching."

"Yo." Dong Qianwei screamed.

Even Song Ye couldn't help but glance up, and saw the wolf twisted his head in embarrassment, and the corner of his mouth was slightly pulled, revealing a slight smile.

The next work is not too cumbersome. With the full cooperation, and Song Ye is calm enough, the bomb does not seem to be difficult to deal with. Dong Qiansan cut off the line by dividing by five.

"Otherwise, let's get angry and clear all the bombs below." With Dong Qian's confidence bursting into place, he shook his wrists.

Song Ye glanced at him, "As long as you are confident." He said, without any more nonsense, a room went over, holding the temperature tube and let him tear down.

Dong Qian was so excited. The brothers believed in themselves. They must behave well. This kind of feeling of being trusted by their lives should not be too good. At the moment, they were full of enthusiasm. After an hour and a half, they really cleared all the bombs on the first floor. Clean.

After finishing the work, I was hungry all day, and everyone was so tired that we couldn't even worry about the indestructible bomb on the third floor.

"Let's rest first, find another circle tomorrow, if not, then mine out and go out." Song Ye was sitting on the ground, all covered with dust. If she can't find the complete fragment tomorrow, she won't continue to sit and wait.

She didn't care about any freshmen selection.

Several others heard the words, but there was a moment of silence. Although I know Song Ye's words make sense, but ...

"What can we do when we go out? After all, the punishment on us is that we cannot escape the law-law sanctions." The wild wolf leaned against the wall. At this time, there was no thought of fighting in the nest. After the landmine and time bomb just passed, he I also gradually became willing to trust the people in front of me, and spoke openly.

After all, who is not afraid of death.

"Yes, my dear, I'm a person walking underground. Is it impossible to drill a hole in the repute?" Dong Qian also made a sigh of emotion, but when he reached desperation, he remembered the original intention, "Oh, really Don't say, I was a little tempted to know that I could sip a ration without the squatting trombone. But unfortunately, I have been digging the graves of other people's ancestors in my life, and the dead will not look at me to live in peace. "

"Cut, you just open someone's coffin and take a few things. What is it? I have forgotten how many people I dissected. If I hadn't done any tricks on the mental appraisal, how could I have died-slow." Ding Li laughed at himself He smiled and smashed his mouth. "It's a bird's mouth, and it's good to have a cigarette at this time."

If you really can't live tomorrow, it's good to have a cigarette addiction before death.

The wolf and Dong Qian also felt that their mouths were pale, and their hearts were more bitter.

Song Ye looked around at the stern attitude of the three people around him and said quietly, "If you can go out of yourself, if you are willing to follow me, I will keep you safe."

"What?" Dong Qianyi looked up from the ground, staring at Song Ye with a gaze, "I said, who the **** are you, shouldn't it really be a bureau, in order to attract us?" To this day, even if Song Ye admits it, everyone will not be angry anymore.