𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Jessiah want me to meet her somewhere, you coming?" I questioned Kam who was sitting on my brothers lap as he played 2k.

"Nah, where yall meeting?" She asked, a confused look on her face.

"Sal's corner store.. ion know why but I ain't question it." Shrugging my shoulders, I pulled down my gray biker shorts and adjusted my white crop top. A pair of white GUCCI slides was on my feet.

Grabbing my keys and my phone I walked out to my car, climbed in and started up the engine. It roared to life, and I traveled down a couple of blocks and pulled up to the corner store. I scrunched my face up when I seen the block was lowkey crowded .. uh uh that means a fight boutta break lose.

I pulled out my phone to call Jessiah, but was stopped once I heard the glass of my window being shattered, my eyes widened seeing that Jessiah was swinging a baseball bat.

What The FUCK!

I held onto my bleeding ear and jumped out, struggling and in pain.

"Jessiah what ar-,"

I was yanked down to the ground before I could even finish my sentence, I wasn't a fighter and I was caught off guard so this person was getting me all in my face and lip, I groaned in pain as I struggled to protect myself.

Multiple blows were being landed on my body, it felt like 10 people were hitting me at how fast each hit came.

By now .. I wish I forced Kam to come.

I tried to move so I could fight back but somebody kicked me directly in my stomach making blood come up from my mouth and the breath to be knocked out of me.

I opened my eyes a little and they widened once I seen that Jessiah and Germani were the ones jumping me.

Kam, help me please.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙸𝙺𝙾𝙻𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙳𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝙼
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙸𝙺𝙾𝙻𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙳𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝙼 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I got a bad feeling," I told Tamarion as I paced around his house.

Letty been gone for too long, sum wasn't right.

"BABE!" I yelled, making Tamarion suck his teeth but pause his game.

"Man, what?" He had an agitated expression on his face but I didn't care, something was the fuck wrong.

"Take me to the corner store, something's wrong." I explained and he smacked his lips but grabbed his keys and pulled me out the door. I braided my hair in two braids.. cause something in my gut was telling sum wasn't the fuck right.

I just know it wasn't.

I shot Nuski a quick text, telling him to meet us and he said he would.

Tamarion came to an abrupt stop and his eyes widened once he seen what was going on, I followed his eyes and seen that Jessiah and Germani was jumping on some girl.

I looked around for Letty, but I ain't see her.

I jumped out the car and ran up, knocking Siah down first. I started punching her dead in her mouth.

"BITCH, BITCH, BITCH!"

"BABE ITS YOUR COUSIN!" I yelled through punches as I dragged Siah around by her tshirt.

In an instant, I heard somebody scream and I saw that Tamarion was punching Germani all up in her shit, like she was a nigga.

As I was fucking Jessiah up, Nuski's voice sounded and I just knew he was about to start wylin out, especially cause we ain't even know what condition Letty was in right now. My blood was boiling and everything in me was telling me to kill this bitch.

I slammed her head into the concrete, instantly blood poured.

If somebody don't kill this bitch, I will.

I stood to my feet and kicked her in her head twice, making her head fall back and hit the concrete again.  I was about to kick her again but I felt hands on me, I was screaming and crying.

"GET OFF ME," I yelled as I started wylin out.

"Its me.. chill," once I heard Splain's voice I instantly stop fighting.

He put me down and we ran over to Letty's side. Her eyes were swoll shot, her chest heaved up and down slowly and she had all this blood coming from her mouth and nose.

I stood up, ready to go do Germani's shit, but Splain yanked me back.

Nuski was pissed, his eyes were dark and wild and he was probably gon shoot.. but I'm almost positive Scoob told him not too, because he had him restrained.

"She needs a hospital, they stabbed her cuhh!" I heard Tamarion and my heart dropped. She was passed out cold and losing blood by the second.

"Come on yall, we gotta get her outta here." I explained and Splain and Tamarion picked her up and put her in the backseat, "we gon follow yall!"
I heard Scoob and watched as Action followed him to his black Mustang.

I got in the front seat and Tamarion got in the front, I looked back and seen Nuski was holding on to Letty like his life depended on it.

"I'm so sorry baby." I heard him mumble, which made me look at him confused but I kept my mouth  shut and turned around.

"Keep applying pressure," Tamarion said as he sped off down the block, swerving through lanes and running red lights.

My heart was beating fast, I just hoped my bitch was going to be okay.

Cause if not, I promise on Siah's messing edges, I will kill both them bitches.

I knew she shouldn't have befriended Germani again, I just fucking knew sum wasn't right.

As for Jessiah, ion know where that came from but every time I see this bitch its up there unless Nuski or Tamarion kill her first.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
YALL ... DUN DUN DUN
DRAMA IN DIS BITCH 🦍
VOTE MFERS.