Chapter 335: Rat carcass

But Song Ye shook his head. "I'm not a black hand behind the scenes, but I will find him someday." Her words seemed soft and light in the night, as if they were talking about the weather. Go out and keep your power, I still have it. "

The three of them are certainly not good people, and it can even be said that the great crime is full of blood and guilt.

But Song Ye is so clean. Compared to playing with a group of youthful high school students, the four people have been more comfortable with each other in the past half month. Maybe this is the so-called kind.

No one will be jealous because of her excellence, and no one will be tempted to come to her for three days and two, and no one will be able to come to her for provocation. Kind of person.

Once you accept the people around you, it will be much more sincere than a three-minute child.

At this moment, Song Ye felt that he had seen the truth in them.

Under the guarantee of Song Ye, the other three people fell into a brief silence. They were confused and shocked, but there was no distrust. They were all human beings. They came here for more than half a month. Find out everyone's spleen.

At least Song Ye usually doesn't show up, doesn't show water, and doesn't like to talk, but it is absolutely necessary to speak out and not to be targeted.

"Fuck, I'm not convinced by anyone, I'll serve you, Song Ye, can go out, Xiao Ye will listen to you later." Dong Qian was the first person to express his stern words, which meant that he wanted to give up. Past life, start again.

With him at the beginning, the other two people also opened their mouths. This was closed by the ghost door, so that several people gave birth to the thoughts of Xianyun Yehe.

They are people who have no roots and no family. It is actually good to be a companion in the future.

With this consensus, each other ’s minds have gone up to a higher level. It is quiet at night, and there are winds leaking around the building. A time bomb is hanging above them, and mines are still buried around them. People are exceptionally comfortable and secure.

The night was heavy, and in this time of silence, everyone was immersed in the time of dreams, but there was a person who could not sleep at night in the cabin dozens of kilometers away.

Ad
Qin Zhan sat in front of the computer screen, and from the drone's shooting lens, he could only see a small amount of architectural shadows. In order to prevent several people from being noticed this time, tens of kilometers of people were withdrawn, and even drone monitoring was removed.

At this time, no one knew what was going on inside the building.

"Bomb ..." Qin Zhan took off his cigarette butt, and a lot of cigarette butts had accumulated in the ashtray, showing that the cold colonel in front of the computer face was not as calm and calm as it appeared.

He was worried, worried that he would not be able to sleep at night, so he could only stay in front of the computer and stare at the small building shadow, making sure that the **** bomb had no problems to be at ease.

In fact, this kind of assessment method was designed by him at the beginning. He died in the future, and the most brutal training was needed to select the best talents. In the process, some casualties were inevitable.

However, he rubbed his sore forehead and sighed deeply, feeling regretful. He used to feel that nothing had happened. Now that his own little ghost has gone in, he is worried about death.

But the rule is the rule, especially when everyone knows that Song Ye is his younger brother, he can't be foolish ... go to his affair!

Qin Zhan opened his eyes violently, got up and put on his coat to go out. If something really happened to this man, he would vomit to death all his life.

In this dark night, no one knows that the leader of the dignified eagle team went into battle personally, squatting for a freshman assessment project.

In the dark sky, the dew around was cold, Song Ye felt wet all over, his body was a bit heavy, and he simply climbed up and stopped sleeping.

She got up, and the other three also woke up one after another. After all, the task was still in progress and time was racing against time.

While the light was good, several people assigned tasks and searched on three floors together, and Dong Qian was responsible for mine detection and clearance to work out a back road for everyone.

Song Ye searched each corner carefully on the first floor, and when he reached the last room, he found a mouse in the corner.

As soon as the mouse saw her, he flew out of the door and ran outside the building.

Song Ye murmured in his heart, and wanted to be bad, and quickly yelled out, "Dong Qian, come back." This mouse is no matter how small it has weight, and the sensitivity of the mine is high. If you accidentally step on the mine, Dong Qian is in danger.

"Why, what's going on?" Dong Qian had originally been performing high-risk operations outside, and mine clearance required twelve minutes of caution. Suddenly, Ye Ye was shouted with a tremor of silence, and his hands were stunned. He almost didn't scare his heart.

But as soon as he had finished the question, he felt something under his feet rushed past, and it seemed that there was still sound from the small things stepping on the grass.

My mother-in-law, this time is really going to scare a heart attack.

Do n’t this rat brother step on a mine with bad luck.

I finished this sentence in my heart, and suddenly I saw that the mouse had hit something five meters away, and the whole black body was instantly fixed in the air, with a subtle sound When it rang, the fur on the mouse quickly gave off white smoke, and a burning stench came out.

"Squeak ..." Within a few seconds, the rat's body twisted and struggled in midair, and even wailed.

But within a few seconds, the mouse's body was quickly burnt and generally showed an unsightly black charcoal shape. Occasionally, there was a flash of lightning in his body.

In the end, the rat became a piece of coke, completely losing the breath of life, the body separated into two halves, dropped to the ground, and there was no movement.

This scene was really screened in front of Song Ye and Dong Qian, and the whole process was extremely clear.

Dong Qianhou realized afterwards that his legs and feet were soft, but he fell on the floor, swallowed, and shouted, "What the **** is this?"

At this time, the two upstairs also hurried over, "What's going on?"

The wild wolf looked at Song Ye's ugly face, his heart was a little bit heavy, and it was the first time she had seen her with such an expression.

"Just now, a mouse ran out, and then bumped over there, and then was ... burnt." Dong Qian's voice was still trembling, and he couldn't stop beating when he said the last three words. Chilly.

Ding Li and the wild wolf looked in the direction, and they saw two pieces of black charcoal lying on the grassland of short flat. There was still white smoke on it, and there was an unpleasant stench in the air.