Chapter 342: Bong Fu

Dong Qian was slender, drilled in the tomb all year round, and his body was very flexible. Now he punched back quickly and swiftly. Rao was the veteran who was smashed into the face even faster.

"His ..." The fist of an adult man would hurt if he had no lethality, and the veteran was kicked back.

"Shit, your kid is trying to die, hey ..." Zhang Kui saw that he was in a bad shape. He was about to go to restrain Dong Qian, and before getting out of his feet, he was punched in the face.

"Well, don't forget that there is Lao Tzu." Ding Li turned her wrists, and Swen Junxiu's face was full of disdain and contempt. Without a scalpel, he could still kill someone.

Recruits here clashed with the veterans, and they were still in front of the cabin where the trainers rested, and the veterans passing by with a dinner plate had a bad heart, and surrounded them in a circle.

"Well, let it all go. Don't be so angry with young people."

"Yes, yes, understand the rules, and irritate the man in the room, but there is no good fruit to eat."

...

Although a few people approached and laughed and persuaded, they were not polite under their hands. The wolf, Ding Li, and Dong Qian were all tied down by their veterans, and they were desperately suppressed, obviously to make them soft.

Zhang Kui also quickly responded, and limped around Ding Li's stomach, "Dare to do it in front of Lao Tzu, let me teach you how to do it."

"Woo ..." Ding Li took a hard punch, and her facial features were twisted together. The hateful thing was that her mouth was covered, and she could only sigh.

"Hey, the junior must be patient with the elders, otherwise it will be difficult to get along with it later." The veteran covering Ding Li's mouth with a smile, he held people in front of Zhang Kui and passed them.

Such dismissal is already commonplace in such places.

Generally, recruits have heard that this year's half-life has become an old churros, and they turn around and clean up the newcomers as usual.

Zhang Kui has the longest qualifications in the team. He is the eldest brother. He takes the lead to pack people. Trainers usually open their eyes and close one eye. When they hear the commotion outside, it is only strange.

Variable accidents often occur at such an instant.

The reason was that Zhang Kui and others had the upper hand, and they felt that the punch was not enough, and they wanted to give Ding Li a second punch by pinching his knuckles.

But as soon as his fist waved out, he was cut off by a fair slender hand in the air.

Zhang Kui looked up and looked at the past, and it was Song Ye who was incomprehensible.

"Why, why don't you come up and find yourself, and don't cry when you get a break." Zhang Kui grinned, and his harsh eyes swept across Song Ye's face with impunity.

The latter heard the words, but did not even raise his eyebrows. "The original words were returned." The words were light and light. As soon as he finished speaking, the strength of the boy's hands suddenly increased, and Zhang Kui's arm was pressed down.

Rao is Zhang Kui, one meter and eight heads. At this moment, I feel that my wrists are inseparable, as if attracted by a magnet. A strong force caused the body to flutter straight to the ground, and the slightly curved body leaned forward. The boy's knees were already on his stomach.

"Oh, vomit ..." Just after noon, eating fast and eating fast, things didn't even have time to digest, Zhang Kui was kicked on one knee, immediately felt a cramp in the stomach, opened his mouth and spit out all the food.

Then, the boy's movements accelerated, and he bent his elbows toward the opponent's spine exactly. As soon as his knees were closed, Zhang Kui threw himself straight on the street, and spit out his own food again.

What happened was only in an instant. The teenager's clean skills made people feel pleasing to the eye, and there was no time for reaction.

When Zhang Kui fell to the ground, the people who were with him changed his face, scolded a swear word, turned and attacked her.

As soon as the left hand reached out, Song Ye ducked out, and glanced at the figure on the right. At the moment, he bumped his shoulders and kicked him, which directly caused the left and the two on the right to collide.

Because it was a close-range melee, the two men's fists smashed into each other's body, and they fell down before they could dodge. They overwhelmed a large crowd of onlookers.

A series of people were overwhelmed, the crowd inevitably made a commotion, and the trainers inside the house had to step out to see the situation.

As a result, it was n’t the rookie rookie that fell, but the veteran, who was also stunned at the moment, and his speech momentum was a little weaker. "What's going on?"

Obediently, the sun came out to the west, and it was the veteran's turn to plant it.

At that time, everyone saw the trainer come forward, and they did not dare to presumptuously, and the hands on the necks of the three wolves were released.

"Well, grandson ..." The wild wolf was furious, and with his fist in his head, he wanted to be indifferent regardless of his strength.

In the middle, he stopped Song Ye, raised his eyes and looked at the trainer staring sharply at this side, with a look of expression on his face: "They fell."

As soon as the trainer heard it, he raised his eyebrows, and his tone followed. "Oh? Is this the case?" Well-trained members of the Hawks could still fall so miserably in this way.

"Yeah." Song Ye nodded, his cold face lied without pause, and turned and stretched out his hand toward Zhang Kui, "Brother Zhang, are you okay, should I help you?" I knew that he was really a good comrade.

The wolf's mouth twitched, and his heart was dark.

Dong Qian also saw the situation clearly. He came forward with a smile, and stretched out his hand at the veteran who had fallen in a hug just now. "Oh, the seniors are not careful to walk, but the younger ones will help you?"

Several people on the ground heard almost vomiting blood, this Ming Ming Huang responded to what he had just said, laughing at their old arms and legs.

But the situation is stronger than the others. The trainers are present. If it is said that there is a conflict between the two sides, the whole team must be punished.

Zhang Kui is an old man. Of course, he also understands these principles, so he looked up at Song Ye ’s handsome face, and although he hated his teeth, he had to compromise.

"Thank you then." He stretched out his hand, Zhang Kui's big grasp of the young boy's palm, stood up with a relay on his face, describing rice as a wolf.

Where the trainer couldn't see, Zhang Kui and Song Ye's two hands were clinging together, hiding behind each other to compete.

Zhang Kui was aware of Song Ye's overtraining in the morning and had no strength. He also thought of being able to pull back a game, but he never thought about exerting too much strength. The opponent's strength was surprisingly great. He felt all the knuckles for a moment It was going to be misplaced, and his pain turned white, and he could not help but groan again.

"Huh?" The trainer's gaze shifted obliquely, looking at the two men, who were like conjoined babies, without breaking through.

"No, it's okay, it's just a fall, it hurts." Zhang Kui finally broke free of Song Ye's claws, and when he answered, he laughed even more ugly than crying.