Chapter 343: Do a big ticket

Zhang Kui's skin was dark, and she was too angry and full of acne on her face. She laughed and was not good at all. Now she still laughs and doesn't smile, making people look even more stunned.

"Okay, just rest. If you have nothing to do, hurry up. Then you can wait for supper after dinner." The trainer simply waved his hands and choked off the ruthless words, and turned around and went back. .

These rough soldiers are energetic, and it is not honest to practice all day long. These private battles are mostly left unattended.

There is a saying that if you do n’t know each other, men, they often use their fists to make love.

Of course, Zhang Kui didn't know if he would have any revolutionary friendship with Song Ye, but at this moment, he was anxious to pack up the little black rabbit inside.

After a conflict at noon, the four of Song Ye were taken care of by the veterans on the campus in all directions.

You can only choose the heaviest when you choose wood. You can only team up to be stronger than yourself. Even after obstacle training, it is like being chased by a dog ten streets.

Relying on the advantages of experience and physical strength, these veterans have been tossing them all afternoon.

When eating at night, it wasn't just Song Ye. The other three were shaking hands and feet and couldn't hold the chopsticks. They could only eat with a spoon.

"Bastards, **** ..." Song Ye looked at the three people in front of him and scolded each bite, and the small sparks in his eyes were almost spraying out.

As soon as his eyes turned, Song Ye's eyes met Zhang Kui again. The fierce eyes of the latter were obviously resentful. It seemed that the matter was not over.

In this case, "In the evening, let's do a big ticket." Song Ye took a sip of soup slowly, and the time of speaking was light and light.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Ding Li was sitting across from her, watching the corner of her mouth smirk, and moved the dinner plate away a bit, "Song Ye, I think you're laughing even more perverted than me." It's not worse than them.

Song Ye didn't say anything on his mouth, but he was covered with boiling water under his hands, and he wrote two words under the table.

The other three took a closer look, his eyes flickered and his blood was beginning to boil.

The two words on the table are simply-revenge.

Especially when Song Ye said that he wanted revenge, there were already plans in place.

Sure enough, the trainers trained them to ten o'clock in the evening, and they were tired enough. After generously bringing the little rabbits back to the house, they went back to make up for it.

He thought that after exhausting their energy, they would not have the energy to make trouble again, but they did not know how many Song Ye people had been suffocating for a whole day, and they waited for good contributions in the evening.

The team bathed in the public bathhouse. Today the training was exhausting, and the veterans were a bit overwhelmed. After the bee occupied the position, they hurried back to bed.

When Song Ye slowly walked out of Qin Zhan's room, the three wolves waited at the door of the dormitory.

"I said, can't you be like a sissy, speed, it's embarrassing." Ding Li was so anxious that he couldn't bear Song Ye's cool posture when he walked.

The latter glanced at him slightly, and saw that the three were still stinking, and knew that they had not taken a bath, and picked up the corners of their mouths. You follow me, the goal is only one, Zhang Kui. "She wants to let them old birds who think they have qualifications, shut up completely.

After giving the order, several people quickly completed the division of labor. Dong Qian watched the three men enter the room, and looked at them in all directions, standing like the door god.

The dormitory of the team members was quiet at this time. The veterans were a dormitory of eight people. Four bunks were laid side by side. Ding Li stood in the middle of the aisle, squinting.

The remaining wild wolves and Song Ye rushed to Zhang Kui's bed a long time ago. The quilt covered his head, rolled up his sleeves and stabbed people to death regardless of whether they were thirty-seven.

"Oh, oh ..." Zhang Kui in his sleep only felt that there was no place in his body that wasn't painful for a moment. At this time, even the big sleepy worm was awakened. When he opened his eyes, he wanted to cry, but his voice was blocked. In the quilt.

Secret, who secretly counted Lao Tzu?

As a well-trained veteran, just a few seconds of sober time was enough to respond, Zhang Kui lifted his leg and wanted to smash the rider on his body and counterattack while taking advantage of it. Now he is on his own site and caught Bao Zhuan His parents didn't recognize it.

But as soon as the leg moved, the kneecap and cartilage nerves were well greeted, and he was so painful that he drew air conditioning.

If the next set fails, he will hit the set. Although his pair of iron fists is not as good as the vice captain's eighth, he is already the most powerful among the alternates, and no one can beat him.

But as soon as the hand was extended, his wrist was quickly restrained by a strange force. The left and right hands were tied with a rope and fixed to the railing at the bedside. There is no room for it.

What's more **** is that he feels that the person riding his upper body is like a jackpot, dead and heavy, forgiving the strength of his waist and abdomen, there is no way to lift the person down by twisting.

At this time, while mourning in the bed, he had passed the Song Ye four quickly, and then gritted his teeth to make sure that the person riding on him was a tall wolf.

Dead boy, dare to take action against him for that little white face, I have to dismantle him.

Unwilling to give up in his heart, Zhang Kui turned her head and tightened the railings on the top of her head, and began to shake desperately, and when the conjoined bunk was shaken against the wall, making a dull sound, even the dead were awakened.

In fact, it wasn't that the people in the same dormitory woke up slowly, but Song Ye was prepared, and the speed was too fast. When Zhang Kui in the quilt was choked into a pig's head, the veterans of the entire dormitory rubbed their eyes to see clearly. The situation in the house.

"Fuck, you guys are crazy, and what a splash in the middle of the night." A few veterans did not dare to turn on the lights to alarm the trainers, and penetrated into the cabin through the dim moonlight, and saw Zhang Kui being beaten there, Anxious roar can't sit still.

When the other seven turned over and got out of bed, only Ding Li was weak in the aisle.

"Wild wolf, make up. Ding Li, blocking the door." Song Yeqing's cold voice was clear and audible in the dim night. After quickly ordering, she had jumped off Zhang Kui quickly.

At that time, Zhang Kuicai suddenly realized that the young man who had dared to lose weight for a long time was the little white-faced Song Ye, "I- 艹 -You-Big-Master, Song Ye, you ....." Substitute the upper position, continue to cover the quilt and continue to sting.

Song Ye got out of the bed and stood on the aisle, standing tall and slender, only spitting out a sentence, "If you want to save him, pass me first."