Chapter 344: One-on-one

Army-team dormitories are generally not large. Beds are bunk beds for single people. The aisles are narrow and the bathrooms are outside.

At this time, the seven healthy soldiers were all standing on the aisle, and they immediately felt the sun and the sky full of oppression.

Ding Li subconsciously obeyed the commander and retreated to the door. When he blocked the door with Dong Qian, when he looked back, he found that seven people had accumulated heads and completely covered Song Ye's body.

"I rely on, pick seven, that kid is crazy." Ding Li immediately regretted this situation, and rushed back to help.

At this time Dong Qian hurriedly reached in from the door and dragged him with one hand, lowered his voice and said, "Well, don't make trouble, Song Ye can handle it alone."

"Well, the small arms and thin legs are enough for one-on-one, where are you confident?" Ding Li said subconsciously.

As a result, Dong Qianyou's voice floated over in the air. "At least, the wolf said that ten of them couldn't beat him."

what? Ding Li froze for a long time and did not respond.

And the seven veterans in the house have been stirred up by Song Ye.

What does it mean to want to rescue Zhang Kui? It is hard to think that these veterans will not win him a recruit.

"Yeah, it doesn't look good to you, whether you are the captain's brother or not, today you have to cry your father and call your mother." The veteran in front looked at Song Ye's face with a light expression, but his eyes were higher than the top Looks like a fire.

"Oh, what about the captain's brother? The Eagles are not where you go through the back door. You can't win us today. See how the captain will help you." With a voice, another voice continued. Instigating the atmosphere, after all, they initially targeted Song Ye and were dissatisfied that she relied on the relationship of captain Qin Zhan to join the team.

Tonight, they met on a narrow road. Several people originally wanted to save Zhang Kui, but they talked awry.

If they beat Song Ye down here, then when the main players are selected in the future, even if the captain wants to be biased, there is no way.

Thinking in this way, a few people's eyes flashed collectively in the darkness.

At present, one person has come out, holding his slender young man in front of his eyes, "single to one with you, don't say we bully you."

In fact, one-on-one is a wheel fight, one-on-seven is a group fight, which is not fair.

Hearing that Song Ye was standing there quietly, his eyes glanced at the seven people in front of him, but his tone was arrogant, "Don't waste time, go together."

"You ..." A few people got angry again with this tone, and they didn't care whether they were bullying or not, rolled up their sleeves and lowered their voices, and said, "Brothers, go together."

The words fell, the first two veterans rushed forward, divided into two left and right lanes, followed by the two men to make up for the front, well-coordinated and well-trained.

No matter how good it can be, it can't change the narrow geographical environment of the aisle. The remaining three people can only be approached from the periphery, and the level of close combat with the four people is not a problem for Song Ye.

In the dim light, the ghostly light in the teenager's eyes was like a ghostly ghost fire, with a flickering flicker, her movement was like a ghost, she was amazingly fast, she stepped forward, and her small figure was mixed with a group of people. Among the veterans of Martha, it plays a very good cover.

Coupled with her good concealment, she often hides behind the enemy, and the enemy does not know it.

So in this two-meter-wide corner, only the cursing and calling of the veterans can only be heard from time to time.

"I lean, my waist." From time to time, it was the sorrow behind Song Ye's sneak attack.

"Well, you **** see clearly before you start." From time to time, it was Song Ye who hid behind the enemy in time and made the enemy a meat shield.

The light was dim and the location was small. Four people were surrounded by Song Ye's flexible avoidance. In the end, not only did they not hurt people, but they did not hurt themselves.

In the end, Song Ye aimed at the timing, and when four people were about to withdraw, he raised his feet and banged, and flew out of the room with one foot and one foot.

Before the three men on the outside rushed up, they were hit by their brothers at once, and when they were supported, they looked at them. There was a teenager in the corner.

What about people?

Suddenly, one of them felt his shoulder patted, turned his head subconsciously, and faced a pair of bottomless eyes, "I'm here."

The boy's voice just dropped, and he kicked his legs and kicked out with three feet. The strength was so strong that he bumped three men, one meter and eight meters to the corner, slammed into the wall, and fell together with the four people in front. pile.

The boy's strange power did not converge, and he showed no mercy in one move. The seven veterans lay at the corner, only to feel that their pain was falling apart.

The boy looked like his arms and legs were thin, like a sissy.

I have to say that they really looked away.

But such consciousness is far from enough. In the dimness, the teenager stepped forward, put his hands in his pockets, and glanced coldly. The corner of his mouth suddenly showed a sneer of sarcasm. But that's it. "

puff.

The seven veterans collectively vomited blood, and the physical humiliation was not enough. This last blow was the deadliest.

Watching the teenager turn and walk towards Zhang Kui's bed, the seven of them have no face to speak at this moment, and dare not say that they are not as good as others. They can only be beaten passively.

The wild wolf's fist was still waving. He was a revengeful, sinister and spiteful man. Today, he received a punch from Zhang Kui, and while listening to the feedback from the quilt, he continued to feel dull and fat.

Song Ye saw him sweating a lot, and looked at the time, but also felt that it was almost the same, so he patted him on the shoulder, "withdrawn."

The latter hesitated, and then noticed the seven crooked people in the corner, startled, "Your boy is too perverted." One person knocked down the seven veterans, and he was also a member of the eagle group. Although the wild wolf had previously worked with Song Ye, at this moment, she still couldn't help recognizing her ability.

When the wolf jumped off the bed, Zhang Kui in the quilt was almost a dead fish, and the two were not interested in seeing his tragic situation, and went out with a big swing.

This night was the first time in history that new recruits played against veterans, with the biggest contrast.

Until Ding Li walked on the stone road, looking at the teenager beside him, his eyes were still a little hesitant. Obviously, he had not recovered from the scene of the fight just now.

He always knew that Song Ye was very powerful, but never thought that it was so powerful.

More perverted than him!

When training the next day, everyone saw that Zhang Kui's dormitory had all eight faces, especially the leading Zhang Kui, who walked awkwardly, was ridiculed by his teammates as if he had hemorrhoids, but did not miracle.