Chapter 345: Bathroom meet

Even the training found something different.

All the veterans who had been making things difficult at first suddenly suddenly sighed, and behaved like grandsons. They no longer approached the recruits. The Song Ye group of four practiced as usual, seemingly the same as usual, when training, they specially held Zhang Kui's dormitory to team together.

It is still a cat-and-mouse game, but the characters are swapped in an instant.

The thing that night was naturally rotten in the belly of everyone. Zhang Kui was covered with quilt and suffered internal injuries, but there were no visible scars on the outside. Several other people were also injured under the clothes. If she could not sue, she could not afford to lose this person.

After the situation reversed, the Song Ye four saw that they wouldn't say that they would stick to them even more.

"Okay, change the shoulders of the log, one, two, one ... The movement is speeding up, Zhang Kui, you are embroidering, even the speed of a newcomer can't keep up. It's such a big piece to be a display."

The trainer's voice was like Hong Zhong, and the criticism of the name was always to inform the audience. Everyone could hear it, but now it is new.

The veteran's first physical team with the rookie rookie was actually compared.

At this moment Zhang Kui was so depressed that he wanted to vomit blood, not because he didn't want to be fast, but because of the multiple bone fractures on his body that caused him to die. He clicked and felt that the bones were broken. In this case, carrying the log was a torture . Moreover, the teenager in front accelerated his speed deliberately, and before the arm was raised, the opponent had changed the other shoulder.

It used to be Song Ye, but now Feng Shui has taken turns, and the retribution has returned to him.

In short, after this incident, Zhang Kui, together with the eight people in his dormitory, saw Song Ye going around the road, always feeling that those eyes were staring at the cold, and they might not know which night the dark wind is high. Stunned.

After killing the roe deer monkeys, the recruits of the Song Ye four quickly returned to peace. Although many people still couldn't get used to their affair and their backgrounds were not formal, but no one dared to find the fault.

I spent my days polishing and sweating. For half a month, Song Ye went to the bathroom in Qin Zhan's residence. There were still some gossips in the beginning, but it took a long time, as Song Ye was able to follow his hand. Show, everyone also gradually got rid of her impression of relationship households.

After all, the army-team is a strong and respected group. No one likes to walk on the back door and step on the flower rack on their heads. But for those who are capable, everyone is willing to pay respect.

In these half months, although Song Ye had been stable and had no dispute with the world, every night when he went to wash in Qin Zhan's room, he saw the empty and deserted beds, but his heart was always buried with worry.

The task of the S-class is unpredictable danger, and it is not known which man is in which transition, whether the half-month battle has come to an end. Before leaving, he still had injuries on his body, I do n’t know if it will affect the performance ... Thousands of circles hover in his mind, unknowingly, sometimes even in a dream, I can dream of the cold Hard face, whispered in her ears, again and again.

"Song Ye ... Song Ye ..."

This day, the training ended early, and Song Ye sneaked into the cabin to take a bath early. Recently, he and the three wolves have become familiar with each other. They are even more unscrupulous. They always laugh at Song Ye ’s thin body and dare not see anyone. She went to the public bathhouse to cultivate brotherhood friendship, and joined other familiar team members to follow the blind and coax, so that Song Ye had to take a bath to hide in Tibet.

Fortunately, Qin Zhan had cleanliness, and no one dared to approach his house. Song Ye entered the cabin and was relieved, then slowly walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

I have to say that the treatment of the Captain of the Eagle Group is much better than others. Not only has a separate toilet and bathroom, there is also a large wooden bucket in the bathroom for the bathtub.

In the bright and clean bathroom, there was a mist of water in the sound of the water soon. Song Ye had a cold in the palace. The aunt would hurt when he came, so he would take a hot bath in the summer. Taking a bath in a wooden barrel is a great enjoyment in life.

"Hoo ..." A camouflage military uniform faded away, and the body soaked in the bucket slowly stretched out, Song Ye slowly exhaled, leaning his head slightly next to the barrel, warm water soaked his tail , With a little bit of crystal water drops fell on the corner of the eyebrow, and slowly fell into the neck along the delicate white face. The girl's slender lock-bone was sunken slightly, riding a small clear spring, dangling and rippling, it was both soft and tempting. Under the water, the skin was white and white with a creamy milk color, which was in sharp contrast with dark brown wooden barrels.

Only at this time did Song Ye undress the young man's camouflage and show the feminine side.

The body is soaked in warm water, which makes people feel drowsy.

Clicking, a slight sound suddenly came from outside the room, making the mind of a hazy Song Ye instantly alert, the whole person stood up from the water like a tense string, staring at the wooden door of the bathroom.

Da Da Da, the military boots stepped on the floor making a dull and powerful sound, the direction of the footsteps of the people made Song Ye's eyebrows tightened a bit.

As she reached for the clothes next to her, the bathroom door had already been hit hard.

With a bang, the wooden door was knocked open by a large hand, and a gurgling water sounded in the barrel.

As soon as Song Ye looked up, he immediately saw Qin Zhan, who was standing at the door with a miserly expression on his face.

At that time, Qin Zhan's hand was still pressed on the waist pistol, keeping the upper body slightly tilted. At this time, his indifferent face was full of shock, and his eyes fell straight into the big wooden barrel. Song Ye leaves only half his face.

"What do you ... push the door?" Song Ye squatted halfway into the wooden barrel, pulling a towel under his hand tightly, and his body was tightly attached to the edge of the front wooden barrel. Qin Zhan moved too fast just now, and it was obviously impossible to get dressed. She had to pull such a towel to hide in the water again.

As a physiologically and psychologically mature and normal woman, she was undressed at this time and could still communicate with a man as usual through a layer of wooden barrels. She had reached the limit of her tolerance.

Nevertheless, in the man's strange-burning-hot eyes, under the transpiration of the hot water mist, Song Ye's expressionless face was stained with a blush, and the white and red skin softened her eyebrows. For a moment, the beauty was so breathtaking that it was almost impossible to tell the gender.

For a long time, Qin Zhan only heard her questioning, and responded with some embarrassment: "I thought there were suspicious elements." Then he remembered afterwards that he had told Song Ye to wash before leaving. His room.