Chapter 1.5

I was waiting for night to arrive. I had talked to Doma a little, but I didn't tell him what I did back at that house.

Knowing Doma, he was persistent when he wanted to know something, so I was knew that he was going to keep bothering me about what I did.

Speak of the demon, no, not Muzan, Doma is spying on me from the corner of my room.

I just sigh as I know that he is going to be following me around until I either tell him what he wants to know or he might just follow me back to that house that girl is at.

I stood up and decided to get out of my room and just walk around our base since the sunrise should be happening at the current moment.

Thinking about that I realized that the girl might not be there anymore when night arises , so I would need to track her down.

Although, since I gave her some of my blood, I should be able to track her quickly when I try to look for her.

I kept walking around our base to see if I could find the rest of the six upper moons. Yes, I know what you're thinking, am I an upper moon? That's the thing, I'm not an upper moon nor one of lower moons.

I was stronger than Muzan had believed when he gave me some of his blood. He tried to make me one of the upper moons. At first, it appeared as it would work, but then after a few minutes nothing had happened.

Like the Twelve Demon Moons, they all have a number in one of their eyes. For example, Doma has the number two in one of his eyes as he is the the upper moon two.

Speaking about him, he's still following me. Where is Akaza when I need him?

Akaza is another one of the upper moons, specifically, he is upper moon three.

The reason that I want to find is because I know that there is a chance that Doma will stop following me and start bothering him and when that happens, he can't get rid of him.

I mean if I can find anyone else that can get him off my back it would be a great help. Not that I don't like him, I mean Doma is my closest friend mainly cause we get along well.

....

Finally I found someone...dammit why did it have to be her...I mean I don't dislike her or anything...it's just her brother.

In front of me is Daki, she's a nice girl...most of time. There are times that she acts childish, like  she throws tantrums and cries hysterically when things don't go her way or she doesn't get what she wants.

Oh yeah, we talk from time to time.

Nope I lied, she's always trying to get me to look at her, pay attention to her, be around her, and tries to act like we're together.

It might not sound completely bad, like yes, she is a nice girl, she's attractive, she knows how to enjoy herself, but she has some childish tendencies, but who doesn't.

The main reason that I try not to stay near her that much or in general be stuck around for long is because of her brother, Gyutaro. Like the last time he caught us near each other, with wasn't my fault, she wouldn't let me like she kept clinging onto me and then when Gyutaro saw this, he literally tried to fight me, mind you that I'm stronger than him, but when it comes to his little sister whom he shares the position of Upper Moon six with, he's a force to be reckoned with.

"Hey, Daki..." I stared past her to see if I could spot Gyutaro or any of the other Upper Moons, "have you seen Akaza around?"

She looks past me and sees the one and only Doma, "Yep, but why look for him when I'm right in front of you? Don't tell that you're cheating on me with him."

Do you see what I mean, she believes that we're together, I also forgot to mention that she gets possessive over me. Also, she's sort of obsessed with me. Honestly, I think I would prefer to be stuck with Doma instead.

"Oiii! What are you doing near my sister again? Didn't I tell you that I'd kill you if I saw you near her again?"

I turned around and saw another person that I wish that didn't see, Gyutaro.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GYUTARO?! WHY DO YOU CARE WHO IS NEAR ME?! YOU KNOW THAT Y/N AND I ARE DATING, DON"T YOU?!?!"

At that moment, I knew that it was better to just walk away from the situation since this was about to be the start of an argument between the siblings.

As I was walking away, of course being followed by my closest friend, all I can hear in the background is the shouting of Gyutaro telling Daki that she can't be dating me because if that was true, he'd kill me, trust me this is more stressful than I wished.

....

Why is Y/N is being weird? Why can't he just tell me what he did? Doesn't he trust me? I mean I'm his best friend aren't I?

Maybe I should stop following him?

Knowing him, he will tell me eventually. He said that he would. Either way no matter what he did I'm going to be on his side.

Wait...where's Y/N? I was following him, but it seems like when I was in my thoughts he managed to lose me.

Might as well just walk around maybe I spot him again.

Wait...is that..."Akazaaaa, how are youuuuu?"

Akaza looked back at Doma and had a face full of annoyance. Doma put his arm around Akaza.

"Get your arm off of me."

"Come on, don't be like that. We're buddies aren't we?" Doma poked Akaza cheek.

This annoyed Akaza and he attacked Doma cutting his head off.

"Owieeee, that hurts Akaza. Why would you hurt me like that? I was trying to be friendlyyyy," he had a fake tear going down his face.

This caused Akaza to have an annoyed tick mark appear on his forehead.

....

"Muzan, why did you attack that family?"

He turned back and saw Y/N.

"Why do you ask? Why does it matter to you?"

Y/N just stared at Muzan with an unfazed look. If this was a conversation between Muzan and one of the Twelve Demon Moons, actually, they wouldn't be able to even say his name because of the curse placed upon them.

"Just answer my question. Why did you attack that family?"

"Why did you give that girl your blood and mine? You should've let her die."

"Muzan, you know if I had to fight you, there's a huge chance that I can cause your downfall, so next time you decide to attack innocent people when you tell me to go along with you and your Twelve Demon Moons, it will be your last."

Muzan glared at Y/N because he knew that what he was saying was true. Both of them are very powerful but neither knows how powerful the other is.

"Lets just hope that the first human that you turned into a demon is useful because if she isn't, then you know what will happen to her."

Y/N walked away and decided to go rest and relax before night had arise.

He would need to look for the young girl as quickly as possible and help her so she can learn how control her powers.

- Wow its has been a while since I updated this story. Since I'm at home because of the quarantine, I am planning on writing more. It might not be the best thing I've written but still I'm proud of the outcome. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed and until next time, bye!

Oh yeah, the reason that this called chapter 1.5 instead of 2 is because I wanted to introduce a few more characters that will be involved in the story. Plus I wanted to continue off of the previous chapter.