25 :: questions & literally no answers

these chapters are so long, idk
whether to be proud or terrified of
my thumbs' capabilities 😎

♡♡︎♡

Jeongguk was absolutely clueless where they stood relationship wise.

It probably wasn't often that two best friends cuddled naked and had mind-blowing sex.

That wasn't very friendly of them, so of course, it left him pretty fucking confused when he woke up to exacty that and the memories of last night tattooed to his mind. Along with that, the two of them reeked of sex, and if he moved, his entire lower half was so sore it burned.

To make matters worse, Taehyung didn't seem to mind that 'hey, we fucked! what does that make us?' while he clung to Jeongguk's naked abdomen, cheek nuzzled against his heart. It was cute, but Jeongguk wasn't sure why it bothered him until now.

Well, probably it was because everything usually made sense around Taehyung up to this point. It was easy, and things weren't complicated, but now it was one big 'what the fuck' moment.

Seriously. What the fuck.

"Hi there," Taehyung stirred, thick vowels lathered with sleep as he stretched slightly in the younger's embrace. But he guessed Taehyung regretted it because he winced, hand clutching his lowerback.

"Hurts?" Jeongguk mumbled, finding it adorable how the older's features were always slightly puffy whenever he woke up. Taehyung nodded.

"Everything does," He muttered, pulling away from the younger, teeth gritting as he flopped onto his back. "Frick. I'm sore everywhere."

"Same here. Your dick is massive, Specs. My ass is gonna be numb for days," The younger grumbled.

"Luckily I'm not playing any time soon." He added in a whisper, glad it wasn't his knee at least.

"W-Well your's is really thick! I think you loosened my ass up to the point of no return." Where was this conversation even going?

"You fucked my ass to the point of no return," the younger snorted, wincing as he propped himself up with the aid of his forearm.

"You're a virgin, but you were rough."

That was true— Jeongguk did not expect any of that. He was ready to make fun of Taehyung, for the guy missed his lips when they first kissed. But all of those jokes went out the window the second the older practically rammed his cock into him.

Kim Taehyung, or well, Specs, fucking railed him.

Fuck, Jeongguk was delirious the entire time. It caught him off guard; he wasn't even prepared! Sure, it was pretty hot, but still. The monster he created (unleashed?) was unbelievable.

"Rough? That was rough for you?" Taehyung merely chuckled, staring up at the younger, who flashed him a crooked smirk. "Mm, on second thought, I guess so because you were crying."

"Shut up," Jeongguk flicked his chin. "But you felt good. I think I'm favoring your dick over your ass now."

"Oh? Is that so?" The older grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at him as his hands ran down the smooth ridges of his toned arms.

Jeongguk nodded, reaching over and teasing squeezing his friend's ass. Were they even friends anymore?

"Mm, it's a close tie," He said thoughtfully, giving his heavenly ass another squeeze just for kicks. The older smacked his chest, rolling his eyes at him yet again.