Chapter 17 (Part 1)

Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Having Sex With A Green Haired Woman, A Ninja And A Legal Loli!
God Damn It Touya!

(Y/N PoV)

(Lemon Warning)

"Wait, you're legal right?" I asked.

Leen sighed.

"If it's something about age, I'm older than you and Touya combined." she said.

"Fair poi-mmph!" she cut me off, by starting to make out.

After she stopped the heated make out session, she started to unzipping my pants.

"C-Charlo-otte~" I heard Tsuabki moan out.

I looked over to them and saw Charlotte groping Tsubaki and leave hickeys on her neck.

'They're quick.'

I felt something wet wrap around my manhood.

I looked down and saw Leen making a lewd face, as well as lewd noises, while she was sucking my dick.

'She one skilled legal Loli.'

"Cha-a-arlotte!" I looked back over to the girls, who had fun time.

While eating Tsubaki's pussy out, Charlotte looked sometimes to me and winked.

I would've enjoyed this moment more, if I didn't hear growling every second in my head.

Leen took my dick out from her mouth, with a very loud *plop*.

"I must say, you're quite talented." I complimented her.

She blushed, but nonetheless sat on my face and placed her very wet lower lips on my mouth, while she herself continued to suck me off.

She often moaned, because of how I skillfully licked her womanhood.

The moans added extra pleasure and soon enough I was on the edge of cumming, which was noticed by Leen.

She stopped and smirked.

"Come on, (Y/N). Don't tell me, you want to cum already~" she says, with a rather slutty voice.

I stopped eating her out myself.

"How about a challenge? If I can get you to cum, before I can, you will do anything I want to for the next few weeks. If you win, I will be your slave and will do anything to please you." she offered.

'That doesn't sound very balanced, but oh well. It's her fault.' I thought.

She didn't even give a signal, instead she started to go rough on my dick.

Sucking it, using tongue and deepthroating me, everything in a very fast pace.

I didn't want to loose, so I continued what I started, this time adding pleasure, by inserting some fingers.

She immediately started to moan very loudly, which made me almost cum.

"(Y-Y-Y/N-N), n-not s-so-o ro-ough~!" she yelled/moaned out.

I smirked and went even quicker, which led to making her cum.

I made sure to drink all of it.

"Cherry, not bad." she fell down next to me and panted.

"Oh? Do you think I'm finished?" her eyes widened.

I laughed.

"Where's your motivation?"

I rubbed my cock against her entrance.

"Hope you enjoy it." I thrusted inside of her and her eyes teared up slightly.