Berserker

The three masters were in totally different states of being at the moment.

Rin was relaxed, but ready for a fight if need be. Emiya was on edge and nervous. Y/n...well...

He had his head in Jeanne's lap while she stroked his hair. Mordred sat next to the two and would occasionally poke Y/n for a laugh. Artoria sat on the other side with her usual proud demeanor.

Y/n: "so, we gonna talk or what?"

Rin: "Hmph, fine. I suppose I should explain the grail war to you two."

Y/n: "I already got the basics from these three."

Rin nodded and explained the grail war to Emiya while Y/n and Mordred Arm Wrestled.

Rin: "okay. I think that's everything. I wanna know something though. Y/n you're not a mage. How did you summon, not just one, but three servants."

Jeanne: "Clearly he is descended from a mage though. He has latent magic circuits in his body. As for how we were summoned, I don't know myself."

Saber: "you mean you just awakened here?"

Mordred: "Pretty much. I met Y/n first, he tried to shoot at me."

Rin: "YOU WHAT!?!?"

Y/n: "I fired a warning shot."

Mordred: "still scared the crap outta me."

Rin was becoming increasingly frustrated with how Y/n and Mordred were still casually arm wrestling.

Emiya: "Y-You and your servants seem to get along well."

Rin: "Yeah, I noticed that as well. You're treating them like they're your friends or something."

Y/n: "At this point, my thought is, if I'm gonna be stuck with 'em. I might as well get along with 'em."

Jeanne: "though you don't let me use the kotatsu."

Y/n: "that's because Haruna would go into a fit of autistic fury. Believe me, I know."

Artoria struggled to suppress the smirk on her face. Jeanne just laughed nervously, Mordred faltered and Y/n won the arm wrestling match.

Rin: "WOULD YOU TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!?!?"

Y/n: "No. because that's exactly what you want me to do. I'm not about to go following the orders of some stuck up brat."

Rin: "Excuse you!?"

Y/n: "did I stutter?"

Rin fumed at Y/n's casual demeanour. He truly didn't care about the holy grail war.

Y/n: "look at it this way. Unless I'm provoked, I ain't gonna fight. Now if you two will excuse us, I'm gonna go home because Haruna's probably worried."

Emiya and Rin were astounded by him for different reasons. Mordred got up and demanded to be carried on Y/n's back. Jeanne bowed on her way out and Artoria took one last glance at her Saber counterpart before she walked out of the house.

As the four of them walked home, they passed a little girl that was giggling creepily.

???: "hehehe. It'd be pretty bad if you died right now, huh mister?"

Y/n: "Saber, Stab the child!"

Mordred: "On it!"

Mordred tried to stab the girl, but she dodged and stood on the other side of the road.

???: "hehe. You managed to find out, huh?"

Y/n: "You're a master. I'm gonna guess that Berserker's your servant."