Y/n Vs Rin Vs Emiya

Y/n: "Okay. I have several fucking questions with this!"

Serenity: "Can I ask one first?"

Y/n: "*sigh* go ahead."

Serenity: "How and why are there so many servants here?"

Mordred: "yes."

Artoria: "Mordred. That isn't helpful. Serenity, the reason so many servants are here is because of our master's Limitless origin and his ability to use heaven's feel."

Serenity: "T-That's one of the five lost magics!"

Ishtar: "so you're not as pathetic as you look, huh?"

Y/n: "You shut your trap. Now for my question. Why the fuck do you look like Rin Tohsaka!?"

Ishtar just shrugged her shoulders in a carefree manner.

Ishtar: "I was just summoned in this body is all."

Y/n: "THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION, ISHTAR!!"

Haruna: "Y/n, calm down. I'm sure they can't look all that similar, right?"

Y/n: "Literally the only difference between the two is that Ishtar has red eyes!"

Y/n gave up and walked back into the house. His servants and his sister followed him in. Gorgon then told Y/n the basics of communicating with his servants through telepathic connection.

He then started making dinner for everyone when he got the basics down. Once the food was eaten, Y/n decided to go and do some stuff in his workshop.

A pair of red eyes peered in from outside. The owner stood against the wall next to the door.

???: "You know she's only testing you, right?"

Y/n: "Whaddya mean? And why are you here, Ishtar?"

???: "I'm not Ishtar."

Y/n: "Coulda fooled me with that voice."

???: "I suppose it is a bit difficult to tell. But Ishtar is only testing you to see if you really are worthy of being her master."

Y/n: "Ishtar is the Babylonian Goddess of Love and War. She's also a bitch."

???: "She isn't really. She's what you people would call a Tsundere."

Y/n: "Ha! She's a Tsun Tsun. Fuckin' brilliant."

???: "...why don't you try summoning another servant?"

Y/n: "Artoria would burst into a fit of autistic rage."

The unknown girl giggled before moving closer to the door so she could peer in. Y/n wasn't looking directly at her, but he could see blonde hair in his peripheral vision.

Y/n: "...if you're not Ishtar. Who are you?"

???: "I'll let you figure that out. But I'll give you a hint. I'm the only person she couldn't conquer."

Y/n immediately stood straight up. A smirk then spread across his face.

Y/n: "...I know you."

???: "That was fast."

Y/n: "Only one person in Babylonian myth that Ishtar couldn't conquer. The mistress of the underworld herself."

???: "Yup. You're right. Unfortunately I can't leave the underworld quite yet, but hopefully soon."

Y/n: "Mind if I ask you something?"

???: "Go on."

Y/n: "How are you able to talk to me right now?"