14

Liked by tchalamet, ashleyloven, and 220,952 othersadelinehayes: munchTagged: tchalamet

adelinehayes: munch
Tagged: tchalamet

View all comments

username: shes so pretty why do people hate on her

tchalamet: how do you always look so good?
|
adelinehayes: I have a pretty good photographer I guess
|
armiehammer: timmy landed 2 hours ago and you guys are already together

username: she seems so bitchy

—————
ADELINE'S POV

I flop down onto Timothée's bed as he slips is shoes off and sits beside me.

He landed back in New York this morning and came straight to my dorm to take me to lunch.

Guess you can say he missed me

"Timothée I am never crutching again" I groan as pain shoots through my back.

Timothée insisted that I use my crutches until my foot starts to heal since apparently my lack of crutching is the reason why it's infected. Which is extremely false but either way I know it's probably best.

"And why is that" he asks, looking down at me.

"Because my back is in excruciating pain" I groan as he laughs at my exaggeration. "I'm serious don't laugh" I pout, burying my head in his sheets.

"I'm sorry to hear that Adeline but you have to use them" he responds in a calm tone, reminding me of my mother.

"You suck" I speak into his sheets, earning a laugh from him.

I hear him shift around on the bed as I feel his hands slowly start to massage into my back. "I take that back, you don't suck" I speak keeping my head down to hide my blush.

My mind wonders to so many things that I shouldn't but it soon shifts to the conversation I had a few nights ago with my roommates. The conversation that we need to have but I'm not sure I'm ready to have.

He continues to work wonders on my back muscles as we silently enjoy each other's presence.

After a little while longer I flop my body around so now I'm looking up at the boy. I sit up and cross my legs and mentally prepare myself for the conversation that's coming.

"Timothée, what are we?" I sigh as my heart speeds up at my fear of confrontation.

His face slightly drops as his eyes meet mine. "That's a good question" he replies as I try to study his face as I see his mind racing, unsure of what to say next.

I should've practiced this in the shower

"I don't know if you've...uh... heard about this but I just got out of a really weird relationship a few months ago" Timothée begins to explain. "It was with Lilly Rose Depp, we did the king together, and it started off as a publicity thing but it kinda turned out to be more" he goes on as I feel my heart drop.

Of course I had heard about Lily but I always just thought she was another ex but I have a feeling she isn't.

"After a while of being together she started to manipulate me and everything ended on a super bad note" he finishes his story with a sigh. "And I know I sound like a little bitch, but I'm just scared" he bites the inside of his cheek.

My mind races at 100 miles an hour. I didn't expect the conversation to get this deep and I'm at a loss for words.

The shower couldn't prepare me for this one

"Can you trust me" I ask, my words barely audible. I study every thought in his eyes.

"Yes" he responds, his tone matching mine.

"I am not Lily Rose Depp" I speak with a shaky voice. "And I sure as hell won't treat you like she did"

With that Timothée crashes his lips onto mine, his hands cupping either side of my face. He pulls away with a small smirk. "Can I be your boyfriend?"

He laugh at his wording of the question that's been burning my mind. I nod my head. "Can I be your girlfriend?"

He laughs back with a nod.

—————

"So your like official?" Ashley asks as her grin widens.

"Yep" I nod my head and start happy dancing as my mind reruns the events that took place earlier.

"Addy I'm so happy for you" Eden shrieks as she bear hugs me, Ashley joining in after.

After Timothée and I had our talk we just watched movies all day, enjoying each other's presence. When I got back to the dorm I tried to shortly explain but I spilled everything to Ashley and Eden after almost an hour of them begging for 'more details'.

"We're going out clubbing tonight, please come with" Ashley says, still embracing me.

I think about it for a little, knowing they won't take no for an answer. "I guess" I shrug, earning a grin from both girls.

827 words
So i know this is short but
now the plot is moving and I'm
excited to write more!!